PDA

View Full Version : ELP ME I F**ked my psp up

Man
February 1st, 2007, 02:13
I accidently deleted my vsh folder in my Flasho in my psp!!! i need help, can some one give me the folder or tell me how to unbrick,i can acces the recovery menu so i just need the folder.

joshisposer
February 1st, 2007, 02:36
Hmmm, i thought i remember it saying advanced. You would have to personally get it from someone. It probably contains copyrighted or w/e files

SpooForBrains
February 1st, 2007, 03:08
If you can get to recovery, just reflash either 1.5 or 3.03 OE-C ...

AvengedSevenfold Fan
February 1st, 2007, 03:27
PM me, and i can assist you....

F9zDark
February 1st, 2007, 03:27
I accidently deleted my vsh folder in my Flasho in my psp!!! i need help, can some one give me the folder or tell me how to unbrick,i can acces the recovery menu so i just need the folder.

Put in the OE Flasher with DXAR file for 3.03 OE, run the OE Flasher Eboot from recovery and you should be good to go.

Camelot
February 1st, 2007, 03:57
This just goes to show ya, Direct access to flash via usb can be just as much a curse as it is a gift from DA.

Im not sure how you could accidently delete a whole folder though...

Man
February 1st, 2007, 04:02
lol, i was really ...............high and i kinda just pressed delete and walked away, i was flasjing back grounds and stuff.ok i have it fixed now. thanks. NEW WARNING !!!! NEVER ACESS FLASH FILES ON YOU PSP WHILE UNDER THE INFLUANCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL!!

F9zDark
February 1st, 2007, 04:41
lol, i was really ...............high

Games + High = Good times
Flashig PSP + High = Brick

Don't tell me you didn't see that video in health class... :D

Man
February 1st, 2007, 15:07
lmao, i was just sittin there, and i was just like ............... SHIT !!!, but i just reflashed Oe-c and im good again.

gdf
February 1st, 2007, 15:09
dont get high then....

Man
February 1st, 2007, 15:18
dont get high then....

WHAT !!:eek: never. Lol, i posted a thread, and got a warez warning too, so maybe, but probably not.

gdf
February 1st, 2007, 15:36
hey i don't feel the need to get high, it's easy enough you complete stoner!!!!!(btw lol)

Method Man
February 1st, 2007, 16:58
one time i flashed the 3.03oe-c update with a 3.02 dxar
but with the recovery and irshell it works again