PDA

View Full Version : ir shell on 3.03 oe c

Leeeeshad
February 1st, 2007, 17:55
hi yes i know total noob question but how do i install ir shell on 3.03 oe c , theres nothing abought it in the readme

thanks
lee

scottyboynow
February 1st, 2007, 18:00
1. Get the IRShell files
2. Put the irshell150 and irshell150% files in the game150 folder.
3. Put the IRShell folder in the root of the memory stick.

Did it work?

Apoklepz
February 1st, 2007, 18:08
Yes, like he said. Just install the 1.50 version folders and forget about the 2.71 version folders, they are meant to work fully & correctly with 2.71 SE firmwares.

Also, make sure you get IRshell version 3.10...it fixes a really pesky bug that was in 3.0.

Ahman(IRshell's main Coder)not so long ago announced he has retired from the PSP scene, so a fully compatible version of IRshell for the current DAX custom firmwares lays in the hands of whomever wanna improve on the last source...Or hopefully if Ahman comes back.

jak66
February 1st, 2007, 18:17
Yes, like he said. Just install the 1.50 version folders and forget about the 2.71 version folders, they are meant to work fully & correctly with 2.71 SE firmwares.
Or 2.71 with TA-082 with HenC (Degrader was not out at that time)

Ahman(IRshell's main Coder)
iR Shell's only coder, unless you count extra eboot 'plugins', that are not required for iR Shell to work

so a fully compatible version of IRshell for the current DAX custom firmwares lays in the hands of whomever wanna improve on the last source
Ahman never released a source.....ever

...Or hopefully if Ahman comes back.
Very, very, VERY unlikely

scottyboynow
February 1st, 2007, 18:22
Ahman never released a source.....ever

It was not a Open-Source program, so I don't think it will ever be a Source.

Apoklepz
February 1st, 2007, 19:24
Damn, talk about ANALizing every line in my post. I'm sorry if you're having a bad day dude, but I don't think I was THAT misguiding. I was just being helpful to the guy.

scottyboynow
February 1st, 2007, 19:35
It was broken down, then the dignity ripped from it.