PDA

View Full Version : Hi i know alot about the homebrew for psp and cababilities but is there any way..

hydrogenoptic
February 1st, 2007, 20:58
Hi i know alot about the homebrew for psp and cababilities but is there any way of gettin FREE INTERNET on psp? without a router or any other hardware ecept a psp also what good plugins are there for 3.03 0E-B?
MAINLY free internet because ive heard of the old wipeout trick but isnt there any way of having free internet! (Sorry for sounding like a N00B)
Please Help
Thanks in advance:o

Shrygue
February 1st, 2007, 21:04
Free Internet? Well, the only thing I can think of is standing outside a shop, office or house and check for wireless signal without WEP/WPA encryption. I have done that in when I'm out and about and got lucky to discover and connect to some free access points.

dejkirkby
February 1st, 2007, 21:13
I once used my PSP for internet whilst in Marks and Spencer.

hydrogenoptic
February 1st, 2007, 21:16
wow no offence but make me laugh mann think about it you start walking round marks and spencers for a signal:P well it is a logical idea but not what i had in mind if you know what i mean well thanks for the quick reply thans alot as ive only posted 4 times makes me fele better:)

splodger15
February 1st, 2007, 21:26
Or just buy a router

Haggisdodger
February 3rd, 2007, 16:05
Mc donalds in the uk has free internet

scottyboynow
February 3rd, 2007, 16:13
Next doors wifi, I get 75% in my room.

gdf
February 3rd, 2007, 21:14
i get a wifi signal but it wont conect right, i think it might be something to do with the fact that i dont actually know how far away it is!

pt9087
February 3rd, 2007, 21:25
buy a cheap second hand router.

jonezybaby
February 3rd, 2007, 22:03
i have a great bonus, sum1 in my street has 50% signal in my room (i used to use that) but my brother desided 2 buy a router so i get 90%+ signal but wen his internet goes down i hitch on to the other connection! yay yay! haha!