PDA

View Full Version : Corrupted Data

l33t haxer
February 2nd, 2007, 02:49
I'm playing my emulators and when I go to my game folder it has the emulator and then corrupted data. The emulators work, but the corrupted data is annoying and I tried deleting it, but then my emulators don't work. What's with this? I have Oe - C

acn010
February 2nd, 2007, 02:59
lol, you funny....
first go to recovery, then settings then it says hide corrupt data click it and poof... corrupt data gone :)

l33t haxer
February 2nd, 2007, 03:11
thanks a bunch, I just got oe a, to oe c today. Never used homebrew before.

l33t haxer
February 2nd, 2007, 04:05
Soz for double posting but.. it didn't work? does it work on ta-082? the recov menu does but I have to take the barrety out, then hold R to get the menu up.

Fittersman
February 5th, 2007, 03:27
i dunno if this matters to you at all but i used to have this problem with them annoying corrupt icons, so what i did was put all the files without the % in the name on the memory stick first, then i would put the rest on, then all the corrupt icons are at the bottom of the list and the bootable files are on the top...

and when i last used a corrupt icon remover thing, all it did was remove the graphic of it, there was still a space where it was sposta be, you just couldnt see the icon and "corrupt data", unless they fixed that...