PDA

View Full Version : Playing ROMs on the Wii

drfsupercenter
February 3rd, 2007, 21:44
I just got a Wii, and I don't feeling like reading through numerous threads to find the answer to this...

I have an SD card, is there a way to put ROMs on there if I convert them with a special program - so that it plays on the Wii?

I don't wanna waste all my money on virtual console games if I can just put them on an SD card - I own the real versions of a few of the games on there anyway... so it's pointless paying again.

acn010
February 3rd, 2007, 21:45
no rom disscisssion! period.

gunntims0103
February 3rd, 2007, 21:51
I just got a Wii, and I don't feeling like reading through numerous threads to find the answer to this...

I have an SD card, is there a way to put ROMs on there if I convert them with a special program - so that it plays on the Wii?

I don't wanna waste all my money on virtual console games if I can just put them on an SD card - I own the real versions of a few of the games on there anyway... so it's pointless paying again.

The wii is not homebrew compatible as of yet. Also it would help to look yourself instead of just asking. Thats just being lazy.

We do not permit ROM discussion on DCEmu, Also your pirating if you obtain those roms illegally.

-LOCKED-