PDA

View Full Version : can someone help me with some psx on psp questions?

pipdaddy79
February 5th, 2007, 07:24
hi, just wanted to know if theres a way u can make a iso or cso that will work on the psp from the eboot file for the psp game, i have res evil and would like to compress it in a cso or iso format that would work in 3.02oe-b. i only have the eboot and key files for the game now, and have tried extracting the iso from it and recompressing it as a eboot but it never works always freezes on a blank screen when i try to play it

any help would b greatly appreciated thanks

MicroNut
February 5th, 2007, 08:03
Resident Evil works but you should check the DCEmu Dark Alex/Popstation Compatibility List (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47123)
Search the forums for Resident Evil and look in your pm

pipdaddy79
February 5th, 2007, 08:31
dont think u quite understood the question, i can get the game to work fine if i put it in as the eboot, but its a bit big and i would like to compress it so it uses less space, everything ive tried to compress the eboot is when the game freezes

dejkirkby
February 5th, 2007, 08:39
Files can only be compressed so much and the POPS emulator plays eboots not ISO's. From what you have said it is obvious you haven't made the eboot yourself as you would've had an iso (or similar file) already. Taking that into account, I'm not going to help anymore as you are obviously pirating.