PDA

View Full Version : Let me get this straight ...

krateein
February 5th, 2007, 16:39
Hey, First post but here we go. I want to get homebew runnign on my DS, I also want to be able to play movies and view images. Also play legal backups.

what else will i need apart from This (http://www.supercardstore.com/sh/products/scarts/SuperCardSL.php)

And direct links would be nice

keefurxxcore
February 5th, 2007, 17:29
you need a micro sd card (i prefer 256+ mbs or higher) you can get those at mostly any store (walmart!) if you alrewady don't have it

and i think you would need a superkey. buy from divineio (google them) or mrmodchip.com the superkey goes in the slot1

need more help?

krateein
February 5th, 2007, 17:33
Thank's for your help, Will This (http://www.supercardstore.com/sh/products/slot1/ds1.php) Work? PLus I live in the UK and that site seems to be the best for UK Deliveries. I'd probably get a 1 or 2 gig card aswell, bigger is better :D

kcajblue
February 6th, 2007, 01:04
even if you say legal backups its still a rom.
and we dont talk about roms on these forums.
i dont mean to be mean but its the rules.

you can get the Supercard DS but you wont be able to use GBA stuff.

acn010
February 6th, 2007, 01:15
even if you say legal backups its still a rom.
and we dont talk about roms on these forums.
i dont mean to be mean but its the rules.

you can get the Supercard DS but you wont be able to use GBA stuff.

calm down... he's not asking any roms, and i know he said legal but hes not asking for nothing illegal..... chillax:D

krateein
February 6th, 2007, 20:08
Sorry if what I said was wrong but i allways thought that if you owned the game legally you could play it with a ROM, nvm.

I want to be able to use GBA homebrew so can i have a list of what i'd need, and maybe some links to shops in EU? Sorry to ask so much but if i am going to be spending my hard earned cash i want it to do everything i want.

I have a DS Lite so something that fits flush would be nice.

kcajblue
February 6th, 2007, 21:07
calm down... he's not asking any roms, and i know he said legal but hes not asking for nothing illegal..... chillax:Dlol. i wasnt angry at him and i was very calm when i posted that. i was just stating that we dont talk about roms.

darkhelmet
May 28th, 2007, 03:32
If you want to play GBA, you need a slot 2 device , eg. GBAMP, M3 DS Simply (I think slot 2, right?), a superkey, and a memory card. But yes, ROMs, even if you own the game, it's still illegal and not to be discussed on dcemu.

acn010
May 28th, 2007, 03:33
dude, stop reviving old ass threads.........

DanTheManMS
May 28th, 2007, 04:24
Again, the M3 Simply cannot play GBA binaries. And even if you get a slot-2 card, a NoPass device is not at all necessary for booting into GBA mode.