PDA

View Full Version : UMD emulator for 3.03 C?

Dunpeal1978
February 5th, 2007, 21:50
Is there a UMD emulator for 3.03 C?

Accordion
February 5th, 2007, 23:29
yes...look in the toilet!

no warez discussion on DCEMU

ROAR!!!

acn010
February 5th, 2007, 23:35
yup there is, and no its not in this site

pob-pnuk
February 6th, 2007, 14:46
its built in to all the DA custom firmwares just make a folder called 'ISO' in the root of your memory stick and put ISOs and CSOs in there then go in the game folder on your psp and they should be there

Dunpeal1978
February 6th, 2007, 23:33
Sorry I thought it was legal to back up your UMD's and then play the back ups on a Emulator so the load times dissappear.

xg917
February 6th, 2007, 23:35
idk if its legal to back up. but its illegal to share them... and we still cant talk about ISOs even if they are just back ups. yet for some reason we can talk about psx isos..

pob-pnuk
February 9th, 2007, 10:56
xg917 why the hell did you delete the whole of
flash0 on your psp?

S34MU5
February 9th, 2007, 12:59
because he is a tard.

Stop the warez talk.

pob-pnuk ull probly get a infraction

mnuhaily22
February 9th, 2007, 14:15
No warez tak buddy, illegal!!!

xg917
February 9th, 2007, 22:46
STFU S34MU5, u dont even kno me or kno wut happened, so u dont gotta b sayin dat shyt bout me

and pob-pnuk: something happened and said that i had to delete everything, then replaced my whole entire flash 0, and exited recovery menu, the backlight was on and memory stick was flashing, but nothing was happening (my psp was still flashing everything i suppose..) and i turned off my psp go to recover, but the backlight wouldnt turn on, memory stick would not me read, umd disk would not spin, no sound. and most important... no recovery! so wow basicly i turned off my psp wen everything in flash 0 was reflashing..

baracki96
February 9th, 2007, 22:48
STFU S34MU5, u dont even kno me or kno wut happened, so u dont gotta b sayin dat shyt bout me

and pob-pnuk: something happened and said that i had to delete everything, then replaced my whole entire flash 0, and exited recovery menu, the backlight was on and memory stick was flashing, but nothing was happening (my psp was still flashing everything i suppose..) and i turned off my psp go to recover, but the backlight wouldnt turn on, memory stick would not me read, umd disk would not spin, no sound. and most important... no recovery! so wow basicly i turned off my psp wen everything in flash 0 was reflashing..

Now that is unfortunate:(

pob-pnuk
February 12th, 2007, 16:58

dang, well atleast you got another one