PDA

View Full Version : More information on the PSP-Devolution modchip

psp411
February 6th, 2007, 00:51
http://psp-devolution.com/psp-devolution.jpg
Well, after hearing about new modchip that was in the works for thepsp, I decide to e-mail psp-devolution to find out the price for the new chip.
this is the full email

Sent : February 2, 2007 6:40:50 PM
To : Jason Tulis <[email protected]>
Subject : Re: Information regarding the PSP Modchip

| | | Inbox

Hi,

retail will be around 55 EUR

on your scale when 1 is PS1 and 10 is undiluted platinum then psp-devolution is perhaps 6 - 7

we will start sales in end of february.

regards, rick

Jason Tulis schrieb:

To whom it may concern:

Hello,

I am contacting you on information regarding the psp modchip. There are a few things that I would like to know before hand in hopes of purchasing this product. My first question is: What is the likely price range for this product? Will it cost more than the current Undiluted Platinum modchip or less?
My sexond question is: On a scale from 1 to 10(1 being easy, 10 being difficult), how difficult is this chip to install? What is the ideal timeframe for an intermediately skilled solderer to solder this into the psp motherboard? My last question is: When will this product be availiable? Is there an exact release date in place for it?
These are all the questions that I have for the new psp modchip. I would greatly appreciate it if all the questions were answered but, I understand if some of them are beyond your knowledge at this time. So, if you can in your reply, please answer as many as the questions as soon as possible.

Thank you

well the email explains it: im looking forward to the end of february:D :cool:

S34MU5
February 6th, 2007, 02:16
Thats cool, I might get it.

Maybe alot more people would replie if, You actually posted in the PSP section and not off topic, retard.

Tetris999
February 6th, 2007, 02:22
Thats cool, I might get it.

Maybe alot more people would replie if, You actually posted in the PSP section and not off topic, retard.

Do you really have the bad ass attitude all the time semus?

the_eternal_dark
February 6th, 2007, 06:52
Lol, sexond.

I'm looking forward to the end of February as well, so that I can sit back and look at the reviews for it for about 2 months, then use those responses to gauge whether or not I will get one.

S34MU5
February 6th, 2007, 07:59
Do you really have the bad ass attitude all the time semus?

Its is startin to annoy me that people are posting in the wrong section.

I know I have done it but this is a bit out of hand :p

jarm
February 22nd, 2007, 21:59
well its the 22nd, hope to hear more bout this chip soon like where to send the money,lol

dogspit
February 25th, 2007, 18:42
Gamefreax.de is the main retailer for the devolution mod-chip. In no time it will be sell across all europe :)

mavsman4457
February 28th, 2007, 03:25
The end of February has come and yet no news on this. I hope it comes soon as this is a great alternative for homebrew.

owizardo
March 13th, 2007, 14:37
So is there any update or news on this yet im too anxious to get this. :thumbup:

Sparksalot
March 26th, 2007, 07:53
No....and its the 23rd now :(
Beggining to think maybe it was too good to be true?
I emailed the guy a month and what ago about price and he replied but over the past 2 weeks i've emailed him twice and he is yet to respond, but one of them was too days ago so I will give him till the end of today.....

If this does come out though.....

Sparksalot
March 29th, 2007, 19:57
29th - Still no news.

kakashifreakk
April 8th, 2007, 23:28
its going to come out April 16

Sparksalot
April 25th, 2007, 18:35
It is now the 25th and no sign on the chip. However I just read on QJ that it was selling for 5 days :|
But I read just now on www.mod-chip.com that they are taking pre-orders now, and selling ETA april 29th. This is the first time i've seen it on any retail site. Starting to look up?

Memento
May 16th, 2007, 08:14
hehe, i got a modchip...