lol
I know is 3 games
but I like play does that most someone please tell me a good game thanks

weirdelf
February 6th, 2007, 16:46
Grandia

krazykarl
February 6th, 2007, 22:19
I personally like Metal Gear Solid and Tony Hawk games.

vision
February 6th, 2007, 22:24
Metal Slug awesome game

gamerremag
February 6th, 2007, 22:42
are you going out to by them? cause if you are not, what are the games you bought? since if you dont own them its piracy. but really wtf. everyone else that has oe-x is illegaly downloading games. i dont even get why you get banned for talking about it in forums (but if its not in the forums its fine, wtf does it matter?) so sure, ill give you a list.

1. metal gear solid (controlls are solid)

2. tomb raider (it took me a sec to get used to the controlls, but then i felt right at home)

3. uh, do the THPS games work? if they do then get those. i havent burned my thps1 game yet, and if i have a game (thps2) and its for the pc (i was young, and without a ps) is it ok to get it for another console (ps) by downloading ?

4. the tekken series was great, there actually is a 24mb ISO of TEKKEN 3 on some web site (obviously its been ripped to hell) so id get that if you wanna save space (lol, then compress the file), but i recommend the whole game, because its totally worth it.

5. it depends on wat games you like, you know? i mean, some types of games you just need to try out.

^if you dont understand something i wrote, dont worry. i freezing because its like 10 degrees ferinheit and im next to a window, so i cant really concentrate on what im typing. but the rant on piracy was totally meant to come out like that.

xcjzerox
February 6th, 2007, 23:08
I Just asking I have ff7,8,mmx4.
cause my friend has alot of psx game so probably he could let be borrow some...

JKKDARK
February 6th, 2007, 23:53
cardinal syn (3d fighting)