PDA

View Full Version : US PSPs for sale from within Uk.

Maroonie
April 14th, 2005, 10:44
I have 3 Brand New PSPs for sale -

All US version value pack with spiderman2 UMD

A choice of either Ridge Racer, Tony Hawk THUG 2 or Mercury game.

Add £5 for delivery anywhere in the UK

Dead Pixel Test on request.

UK adapter included.

Receipts included for Warrenty requirement.

Also, if you're willing to come to me in Berkshire, you are welcome to try before you buy.

US PSP Value Pack + 1 game £240.00 GPB

For further info please e-mail [email protected]

or feel free to MSN me on [email protected]

Cheers.

Maroonie
April 14th, 2005, 14:37
I should add that I am a private seller, flogging these 3 out of my bedroom, got a friend in Atlanta that send me them over (plus one for myself :D) and am just trying to make some beer money!

Like I said, anyone that would like to come to my gaff and try before you buy is welcome!

Contact details above.

meloe
April 14th, 2005, 16:00
£240, bit of a rip off mate, seeing as you can buy off a proper compnay @ a better price

Maroonie
April 14th, 2005, 19:36
£240, bit of a rip off mate, seeing as you can buy off a proper compnay @ a better price

Show me those links please.

US PSP With Spiderman UMD, Plus a Game, PLUS shipping for less than £240.

Also find a 'proper company' that will give you a pixel test and guarantee no dead pixels.

It's all well and good playing Johhny big spuds, but if you haven't got the evidence to back it up, maybe it's best you sit down.

M

meloe
April 14th, 2005, 20:28
http://www.importmadness.co.uk/cgi-bin/prod?Item_Number=240067. value pack for £150 + £30 for a game + shipping
www.dvdboxoffice.com, us psp for £150 including shipping-remember in canadian $ not US
www.lik-sang.com sells PSP value pack for £174 with free delviery and £26 mosts games.

In fact nearly every where i check the price is cheaper than your, and you have the advantage of buying off a compnay, so u have some come back.
Also m8, check ebay. PSP's are no longer selling for those kin of prices, maybe 2-3 months ago, but not know, many on ebay with 2 games and movies for £240

meloe
April 14th, 2005, 20:30
sorry found some more. www.gbax.com value pack and game for £229 with free postage.
Is that enough m8 or so u still want more
lol "johnny big spuds"

meloe
April 14th, 2005, 20:32
www.success-hk.com $279 for value pack = £150 +£30 for a game +£15 for express delivery = cheaper by miles

Maroonie
April 14th, 2005, 20:39
The first link isn't in Stock and is most likely a price cock-up as the price of the asian Value Pack on that site is £199.00 with no game and no spiderman UMD - The shipping is £25 (for Fed Ex) - So If they actually come into stock at that price then fair enough, but I'll keep my eye on it and I doubt it will.

The second link I can't get to Load so I can't comment on that.

Lik-Sang only deal in JAP PSP's and certainly not with the Spiderman 2 UMD - and as for the free shipping? are you going nuts? as far I can see shipping is still £17.50 from that site -

And again, NONE of these sites will guarantee PSPs without dead pixels.

M

Maroonie
April 14th, 2005, 20:45
Ok heres the read out from Gbax when you buy what you said -

Items in Cart: 1 x Sony PSP Value Pack with Ridge Racer (UK)

You are paying by Credit Card

Total Products Price: £ 229.89

VAT: £ 40.23 (17.5%)

Postage & Packing (24 hour special delivery) £ 6

Credit card surcharge £ 6.90 (2.5%)

Total Price: £ 283.02 ($ 532.07 - Euro 399.0)

You really should research your stuff.

Maroonie
April 14th, 2005, 20:48
As for the HK site, not a bad deal, but just like Lik Sang it's a different product. I'm selling the PSP 1001, not the 1000s. and I'm selling mine with the bundled UMD movie.

lukej101
April 14th, 2005, 21:20
a

Maroonie
April 14th, 2005, 21:28
No problem, I don't blame you -

Thats why I'm hoping some people in or around Berkshire will want to come and visit me and check out the product before they buy.

Best

M

wobbler
April 14th, 2005, 21:31
I received my PSP from success HK yesterday via airmail with no VAT. Total cost including postage £162.50 (for a value pack). I also bought a US PSP from www.sonicbionic.com which included the 'hallowed' Spiderman UMD of which you speak and Ridge Racers all for a bargain £184 (including postage). So if you don't mind me saying, you are a bit of a rip off :)

Maroonie
April 14th, 2005, 21:41
I can see That a PSP plus ridge racer is £207 before adding shipping or possible VAT from that store. And no, I don't mind you expressing your opinion - But I would rather you got your facts right.

I also really don't mind if you think i'm a rip - off or not - I've already sold one today, And I'm not putting a gun to anyones head.

All I'm saying is that if you're in my area, stop round, Try a system and leave with a perfect dead pixel free PSP - I think my price is fair and no ones given me a decent argument or evidence to make me think otherwise.

But if you're going to go on a puritanical mission to somehow arbitrate whats fair and what isn't, I say again - PLEASE get your figures right - You risk looking a little daft.

Best

M

Vimes220
April 14th, 2005, 23:03
As for the HK site, not a bad deal, but just like Lik Sang it's a different product. I'm selling the PSP 1001, not the 1000s. and I'm selling mine with the bundled UMD movie.

can i play :D

if you can get £240 for them good on ya, lets face it they are worth it, even if you can get them cheaper imported.

Vimes220
April 14th, 2005, 23:04
btw, i got a dead pixel free machine from success HK :)

Vimes220
April 14th, 2005, 23:06
You have to pay VAT at Lik-sang and SuccessHK. No offence though unless i lived in the area and couldnt come see u i wouldnt buy. Try eBay.
damn, no one told me :D :D :D

Maroonie
April 14th, 2005, 23:06
Good on you Vimes!

I just got a 30" apple cinema display with no dead pixels! and i thought i was lucky with the PSPs! lol!

Best

M