PDA

View Full Version : Problem with MGS:P-Ops WiFi Adhoc on 3.03 OE-C

Apoklepz
February 6th, 2007, 19:14
Well, it seems I can still play Online without a problem, but I can't go head to head Adhoc with my buddy. So the WiFi problem is with the Adhoc...and yeah, we tried using all different channels available in the Network Settings last night and nothing ever changed on my PSP.

If my friend tries to host any Adhoc FreeVS battles on his PSP, his game will start and have Snake running around with nobody else there to battle...what we call "Wait Mode". My PSP can't even get to that point. I get two different errors.

80410702....could not create game.

and later this one will show up every time I try to create a game:

An internal error has occurred.(80410B02)

I've already recovered to SONY 1.50 and back to DAX 3.03 OE-C twice, and still no fix.

~Today I had the brilliant idea of maybe borrowing his copy of the game to see if the problem lies in my UMD...after all it was a pre-order & I've had problems with pre-ordered games once already.(can't believe I didn't think about this last night)

I can't think of anything else to do. Suggestions?

keefurxxcore
February 6th, 2007, 20:05
yeah, i don't get the error but me and my nephew couldn't connect in the same game the right way.....:(

Apoklepz
February 7th, 2007, 15:49
Playing Adhoc in Free VS you mean, right?

If so, I just got this bit of news from bah, here in the forums. Just check out the solution this guy used:

http://lan.st/archive/index.php/t-432.html

This issue with the Adhoc might be due to a wrongly written Mac Address under system settings...No wonder the Web Browser and Online Play still works!! I'm gonna try it myself tonight and I'll report back tommorrow.

---- EDIT ----

....This Works!

Yay!...I'm feeling great now that I can get back to kicking my buddies ass in MGS!!! Wohooo!

Go fix your PSP, dude! There's nothing like playing with your buds!!!