PDA

View Full Version : Help me!!! I semibricked my 3.10OE-A

mexicansnake
February 7th, 2007, 01:29
I can run the recovey damn topmenu plugin.... please help me! Im really worried! :(. Ho can I unbrick it!?.

Please!!:(

gunntims0103
February 7th, 2007, 01:29
go to this thread.....

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49967

mexicansnake
February 7th, 2007, 01:33
Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acn010
February 7th, 2007, 01:33
that recovery didnt even work for me

mexicansnake
February 7th, 2007, 01:36
My first brick, I was scared.... :(

gunntims0103
February 7th, 2007, 01:36
If that doesnt work mexicansnake then il help you recover another way :)

mexicansnake
February 7th, 2007, 01:39
It worked fine thanx bro!!! You saved my psp!:D

acn010
February 7th, 2007, 01:40
ja ja ja, se asusto?
casi me muero cuando se me rompio

mexicansnake
February 7th, 2007, 01:47
Si la neta casi me desmayo! nunca de las casi mas de 50 veces que he downgradeado psps, flasheado etc jamas me habia pasado!.

Solo hoy.

But everything is fixed now :D.

acn010
February 7th, 2007, 01:49
well agradece, lol, yo agradesco el recovery menu, eso si salva mucho

mexicansnake
February 7th, 2007, 01:52
Thanx God! and of course Dark_AleX :D!.

acn010
February 7th, 2007, 01:53
VIVA!!!!! lmao :rofl:

xg917
February 7th, 2007, 19:34
hey, no speaking spanish u beaners :P haha lol cuz not every1 understands besides us. de donde eres acn0? tu no me dijiste q hablas español. lol

o yea, GunnT i have a secondary recovery that can you please host in your recovery topic. the secondary recovery has the same files but has the extra prx files extracted. for some reason some people like anc0 needed to use the secondary recovery. let me send you the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/e7kvww

gunntims0103
February 7th, 2007, 19:40
Okay il add it to the recovery topic soon.......

AvengedSevenfold Fan
February 7th, 2007, 19:43
lol, ive bricked my psp alot, twice on accident, and twice just cuz i was bored. just make a backup of ur flash through the usb, and it doesnt matter because u can just replace the messed up files through usb

Apoklepz
February 7th, 2007, 19:48
Que es lo que esta pasando aquí...AH?

El proximo que rompa su PSP es culebra muerta. lol
Me alegro que hallas podido recobrar tu Flash, Culebra Mexicana. A mi me paso un semi-brick anteriormente con mi original 1.50...esa si que no tiene salvación...aun.

...and please, no beaner jokes. Even if I'm Puertorrican I'm still Latin and have many Mexican friends. I have no respect for people who disgrace Mexicans with that tasteless pseudonym...They've done a lot for the United States already and still they're treated like lesser people. so please, no racial discrimination crap.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
February 7th, 2007, 20:05
ok, but can u speak english? note the co.uk

xg917
February 7th, 2007, 20:20
oye apoklepz, beaners son todo lo latinos, no solo mexicanos pa q sepa. i was jus playin around i got los of mexican frends too.
n sorry bout talkin in spanish PSPizmysystem

AvengedSevenfold Fan
February 7th, 2007, 20:30
no problem. bricking really isnt a big deal if u have custom firmware

xg917
February 7th, 2007, 20:37
well it is if u corrupt the recovery.prx some how

Apoklepz
February 7th, 2007, 21:36
oye apoklepz, beaners son todo lo latinos, no solo mexicanos pa q sepa. i was jus playin around i got los of mexican frends too.

Fine, you were playing around, but you still got your facts a little bit off. The term Beaner is derrogatory calling out to Mexicans. I would know, I did a 260 page essay on "Racial Injustice in American History". Now if you would would like to go out of your way and call me a "SPIC" or a "PochiFrito", then you would be trying to offend my Puertorrican lineage.

Yes, American and Europeans often confuse Puertorricans with Mexicans, because most of them have no idea what or where Puerto Rico is. This is where the wrong use of terms radicates from, becoming a generalization.

and sorry to everyone for getting way off-topic.

xg917
February 7th, 2007, 21:51
o. well i live in US/FL and where i live are many PR ppl. now im venezuelan but i picked up the way PR ppl talk and i like grew up wit them so i get offended if crackers say stuff bout latinos in general or PR ppl. im not callin any1 out though, especially mexicans cuz they r kool! lol. n if u r saying europeans as in non spaniard europeans then yes they dont know where PR or MX is located.

ANYWAYS.... you got ur psp unbricked man. and b careful not to brick again. i remember wen i bricked my psp... it wasnt a happy time..