PDA

View Full Version : PSP .gif Maker??

Apoklepz
February 7th, 2007, 16:01
I've seen some sigs and other .gif-look-a-like images around this and other forums, showing animated PSP fullscreen GAME video capture. I don't know if that made any sense.

The most I've seen a animated captures from the GTA games, some from Tekken Dark Res, and others from the Sony Entertainment bootscreen and some Popstation games....so I'm guessing this might be a .prx plugin? As far as I know, it's not done by Irshell or other shell related apps...Maybe Devhook?

I'm been busting my head trying to figure out how people made them...I'm sorry if I missed it, but I would really like to know where I could find this homebrew tool/app/prx...whatever it is that makes these.

Oh, and thanks in advance for helping a guy out.:thumbup:

michael_dack_2005
February 7th, 2007, 17:35
ther is a prx that is called capture.prx. It will only work in a custom firmware by Dark_aleX.

GO here http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/831

download, put the PRX file in ms0:\seplugins\, enable it through recovery, and press R shoulder and the note button to recored, note again to stop. However the PSP cannot play the GIF images. You need the eboot that comes with it to do that.

if you want to record umd games, go back to recovery, make sure the prx is enabled, go to configeration, advanced config, and enable plain modules in UMD, ISO. exit, and you should be able to record in a UMD game

Apoklepz
February 15th, 2007, 17:57
Sweetness, dude! Thank you!

I had capture.prx in my recovery plugins already, but I thought it was only for taking snapshots.

Your info is very appreciated. Thanks again.

---------------- EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT ----------------

Uh....I can't get this SVCPlayer thing to work in 3.03 OE-C

Capture.prx works fine, but the Eboot for SVCplayer just gives me a blck screen crash...

I guess I need devhook to get it to work, am I right?
It doesn't seem to be working as a standalone app. I have it in the GAME150 folder.

Can somebody tell me if it should work on 3.03 OE-C or not?

michael_dack_2005
February 16th, 2007, 08:12
open up ur RECOVERY, go to configeration, and make sure the kernal is set to !1.50 Kernal - GAME" then move the folders of the SVC player to ur GAME folder.

That should work. It will work without Devhook

Apoklepz
February 17th, 2007, 02:09
Ok, man...That's what I was gonna do next.

Thanks for the tip.

Triv1um
February 17th, 2007, 11:28
Yeah, thanks i found this helpful too ;)

Gold Line
February 19th, 2007, 18:23
i have the prx file in the seplugins folder but it will not show up in the recovery menu help me plez