PDA

View Full Version : Goozex Customer Support

bandit
February 7th, 2007, 21:54
Hi Everyone,

To those who are new to the Goozex experience, welcome. My name is Mark and I do the posts on behalf of Goozex. In one sentence, Goozex connects people across the country to let them trade their games for points and use those points to get other games for just $1. Here are the coupon details:

Code: DCEmu-Reviews
Deadline: July 31, 2007
Trade Credits: 1 (1 at signup)

I don't know if anybody noticed but we almost have 4,000+ unique titles available on Goozex now! To me that's awesome and a major thanks goes out to everyone. Keep the posts coming and remember to Refer you friends to get those free trade credits.

Happy trading!

Official News Post (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52265)

Veskgar
February 7th, 2007, 22:24
Its a nice concept, just it needs to be described a little more clearly to attract more new subscribers.

No Retro games is a bummer but it looks like you can get PS1 games which would be nice.

bandit
February 7th, 2007, 22:27
How It Works:

Goozex is pure video game trading:
Trade your games: You list the video games you want to trade and people can request them from you if they have enough points to "buy" them. All you have to do is add games to your Library, and the system will inform you when there is a request.

Receive games: Once you have points to spend, you can look at the available video games on Goozex and request one that you want. Otherwise you can add a game to your Request queue, and wait for it to become available.
>>more (http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/about_howitworks.asp)

Goozex
February 8th, 2007, 01:00
Hey everyone,

My name is Mark and I'm one of the partners that started Goozex. This is a really cool thing we've got going on with DCEmu Reviews and bandit. I saw there were some posts on another thread which was closed, so I'm going to try to answer them here. Feel free to shoot me questions, comments and/or feedback -- everything is welcome and I look forward to speaking with all of you!

Goozex
February 8th, 2007, 01:07
So about those questions...

this is the stupidest idea ever they make money off you for trading your games.... who doesnt already have a friend you can trade with for free?
CandieC -- Goozex offers a lot of advantages above trading with just your friends. First we have over 4,500 different titles and over 13,000 total games on Goozex. We also offer fair trade values for you games, which is something you won't get at Gamestop/EB. And we've got some exciting community features that lets you meet gamers across North America. Add to that a 100% guarantee for all trades.

I dont get it 1 free trade means you trade something to someone and get something you want?
wowzors -- So this how Goozex works. You trade your games for points, which you use to get other games for only $1. Example: You post in your library that you are willing to trade Halo 2. Goozex matches you with someone and agree to send the game. You immediately get 400 points. In your requests you have Pirates!, also valued at 400 points. That person who is most likely not the same as the one you sent Halo to agrees to send you Pirates!. Goozex transfers 400 points from you to him and a $1 trade credit to Goozex. That's it!

So how do we make money -- its really on the $1 trade credit...you can of course buy points, but really its based around the trades.

pibs
February 8th, 2007, 02:41
Great idea, so the credit card is only required for the $1 transaction, but is there any hidden fees?

bandit
February 8th, 2007, 03:57
Great idea, so the credit card is only required for the $1 transaction, but is there any hidden fees?
Yes, credit card is only required for the $1 per transaction.

There is no hidden fees at all.

ExcruciationX
February 8th, 2007, 04:07
Will DCEmu make money from this?

Goozex
February 8th, 2007, 04:33
Hey pibster,

The way we make money is on either people purchasing trade credits or points. You can buy a minimum of 5 trade credits = $5 and/or minimum 100 points = $5. There is a chart of this on the FAQ. There are no hidden fees.

We'll have paypal payment options up soon.

Hi ExcruciationX,
Yes, this partnership is like an affiliate. DCEmu has extended a helping hand to us and we are going to return the favor.

ExcruciationX
February 8th, 2007, 04:54
Hi ExcruciationX,
Yes, this partnership is like an affiliate. DCEmu has extended a helping hand to us and we are going to return the favor.
Hmm... Okay.

I like this site, so anything to help it is good in my eyes. :)

Goozex
February 12th, 2007, 22:51
Hey everyone...hope you all had a chance to check out the contest running with DCEmu Reviews and Goozex...we're giving away game bundles!