PDA

View Full Version : Got Metal Gear Acid to sell/swap

jpmcbrien
April 14th, 2005, 22:19
Hi.

I've looked to see if it's OK to post buy/sell threads here and haven't found anything which says not. My apologies to the moderators if I've missed anything.

Basically I've got Metal Gear Acid with my PSP and while I'm enjoying Need For Speed Underground, MGA just really isn't my type of game. If anyone would like to buy it please PM me. Alternatively if you've got a copy of Ridge Racers or Wipeout Pure and would like my copy of MGA, I'd be happy to do a swap.

Please PM me if you're interested. I'd like to confirm that my copy of MGA is here in the UK and I can send by first class post, or special delivery should you prefer.

Thanks!
- Jonathan

psplover
April 15th, 2005, 00:38
Is it japanese or us and how much are you looking for. I'm not interested if its the us version.

Kysen
April 15th, 2005, 01:18
im interested if its the us version,

aseddon130
April 15th, 2005, 21:26
im after selling mine too (JAP one) - im in the UK and think i'll sell it for about £15 or swap it for ANYTHING else!!! or if you have a game you don't play on i will probably swap it with you and give you a couple of quid aswell!

PM me if you're interested!

psplover
April 16th, 2005, 00:27
I'll buy that Japanese acid off you if that includes shipping. I figure its a fair deal for 2 reasons. One most people will want the US one because they don't know Japanese this makes the import one not very sout after now that the us one is out. Second the games $40 new so you're only really knocking off $10 USD.

15.00 GBP = 28.3948 USD