PDA

View Full Version : any news with psp keyboard app?

turtleguy101
February 9th, 2007, 05:17
The guy that made that keyboard app is a genius. I hard that there was like a prx or something that was being made to use that keyboard in the xmb, games, homebrew, and of course the browser... Any news on that? If a prx is made, not only will it be like the coolest thing EVER, but that company that makes those keyboards will make some serious cash off of em...

F9zDark
February 10th, 2007, 01:20
The guy that made that keyboard app is a genius. I hard that there was like a prx or something that was being made to use that keyboard in the xmb, games, homebrew, and of course the browser... Any news on that? If a prx is made, not only will it be like the coolest thing EVER, but that company that makes those keyboards will make some serious cash off of em...

If I remember correctly, that project was slated to be released at the end of the year, and if I remember correctly I read about that 4 months before said end of the year. Its now February, the person is 2 months late. What a surprise...

Don't hold out on that one. It seemed 'too good to be true' from day one.

Tetris999
February 10th, 2007, 02:33
If I remember correctly, that project was slated to be released at the end of the year, and if I remember correctly I read about that 4 months before said end of the year. Its now February, the person is 2 months late. What a surprise...

Don't hold out on that one. It seemed 'too good to be true' from day one.

i agree, but then again it could just make a poof of of nowhere though