PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Lite Hacking?

patrickclover
February 11th, 2007, 18:24
Hi everyone I was wondering if someone could introduce me to the nintendo hacking scene eg, what do I need to hack it? how do I play homebrew, How much is this going to cost me??? I think thats it. I have been looking aroung and I see supercards??? I have no idea really so need some help on what it all does... Thanks Guys!

DanTheManMS
February 11th, 2007, 19:41
http://monroeworld.com/ds/hacking/ should give you a brief introduction. There are so many homebrew devices out there now that it's highly confusing, so make sure you do lots of research before buying anything.

patrickclover
February 11th, 2007, 19:46
HAHA i no! thats why I wanted someone to help me out, i am clueless! Is PSP hacking better than DS?

darkhelmet
May 28th, 2007, 03:27
PSP has more proccossing power and I think RAM and better graphics than DS, but DS has a touchscreen and Nintendo isn't trying to stop homebrew like Sony is. It would help if you told us what you wanted to run eg. mp3s, movies, if you need extra RAM, ect. And it's called homebrew, not hacking (not really important, but it could confuse some people). A supercard lets you run homebrew apps (and ROMs, but not to be discussed here), but you need a nopass device eg. Superkey.