PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy MotorStorm for PSP?

IndianCheese
February 12th, 2007, 01:25
IDK, I thought it would be a kick-ass idea for those too poor to own a PS3, and since it is such a good game on PS3, who says it wouldn't sell?

SSaxdude
February 12th, 2007, 01:35
First vote, woohoo.
I wouldn't buy it because I tried the PS3 version and it seemed soooo slow in terms of speed.

IndianCheese
February 12th, 2007, 02:06
I wouldn't buy it because I tried the PS3 version and it seemed soooo slow in terms of speed. I was reading an article in EGM that said that the reason the cars were slow is because the trucks you can play as in the demo are base-level (as in lowest truck stats).

joshisposer
February 12th, 2007, 02:30
I would, i think the game is very fun and has great potential. I mean, it's more realistic than just speed, turn without flipping, etc.

LilSwish722
February 13th, 2007, 01:30
I didn't like this game on the PS3, its got incredible graphics and realistic and all, but it's just got nothing more to offer than that.

IndianCheese
February 13th, 2007, 03:32
How can you guys trash MotorStorm? It's like Excite Truck, but with better graphics, cooler explosions (:thumbup:), and you can pick either trucks or bikes. And the music in the demo is t3h s3x0rZ, btw.

JKKDARK
February 13th, 2007, 04:02
no

777alik
September 17th, 2007, 09:03
Hi Evreone.Hope you will help.
I saw in internet how one dude play MotorStorm on PSP.Can you tell me where I can Byu this game for PSP? Or download demo version .
Oh,If it not released yet ,tell me when it will be released. Hope you will help to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JKKDARK
September 18th, 2007, 00:40
Hi Evreone.Hope you will help.
I saw in internet how one dude play MotorStorm on PSP.Can you tell me where I can Byu this game for PSP? Or download demo version .
Oh,If it not released yet ,tell me when it will be released. Hope you will help to me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MotorStorm was only released on PS3, and it still wasn't announced for PSP.

-Xandu-
September 18th, 2007, 00:42
If it has good graphics like for instance, GripShift. I'd get it.

mike_jmg
September 19th, 2007, 06:37
I think I would

sourced
September 20th, 2007, 19:10
i wouldnt. why?

1) motorstorm wasnt really good on the ps3, i only bought it for the kickass graphics.

2) on the psp, the graphics would suck.

nuff said.