PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Cso

pspdowngrader
February 12th, 2007, 23:31
I am trying to load pro evolution soccer 2007 on my psp firmware 3.10 oe-a. my psp screen goes black when trying to load the cso. then i disabled no umd and put a umd in the drive still scrren goes black and stays like that till i press home and exit out i tried uncompressed and compressed any suggestions.

Shrygue
February 12th, 2007, 23:34
Don't talk about PSP ISOs or CSOs as it's against the forum rules. You run the risk of getting banned for such discussion.

JKKDARK
February 12th, 2007, 23:41
I am trying to load pro evolution soccer 2007 on my psp firmware 3.10 oe-a. my psp screen goes black when trying to load the cso. then i disabled no umd and put a umd in the drive still scrren goes black and stays like that till i press home and exit out i tried uncompressed and compressed any suggestions.

Strange. You need to use an umd always, when you run backups.

xg917
February 12th, 2007, 23:52

its called pirating my friend... man there was this guy that had something in his sig that says "if you use limewire, go to this website right now : (link pasted) "
it was a flash player movie with little characters acting like pirates, and it was all colorful, man i was laughing my ass off when they were singing "YOU ARE A PIRATE!! lalalala lala" blablabla lmaoo

pspdowngrader
February 13th, 2007, 00:01
nvm bad iso.

JKKDARK
February 13th, 2007, 00:02
its called pirating my friend... man there was this guy that had something in his sig that says "if you use limewire, go to this website right now : (link pasted) "
it was a flash player movie with little characters acting like pirates, and it was all colorful, man i was laughing my ass off when they were singing "YOU ARE A PIRATE!! lalalala lala" blablabla lmaoo

Wrong. Making an image of your own original game is not illegal/piracy.

SSaxdude
February 13th, 2007, 00:04

There's no UMD mode in 3.10 OE-A.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
February 13th, 2007, 00:11
yeah, but the no umd mode makes games load a lot slower. just cuz u use isos, doesnt make u a pirate, ripping your own umds for personal use is not illegal

Accordion
February 13th, 2007, 00:18
yeah, but the no umd mode makes games load a lot slower. just cuz u use isos, doesnt make u a pirate, ripping your own umds for personal use is not illegal

actually, in the UK, where this site is based, all copying of protected media is illegal.

xg917
February 13th, 2007, 00:20
i know, but he never said that he ripped it from his UMD, and it is still prohibited to talk about ISOs, ripped or not..

JKKDARK
February 13th, 2007, 00:25
i know, but he never said that he ripped it from his UMD

And he didn't say he did something illegal.

SSaxdude
February 13th, 2007, 00:31
actually, in the UK, where this site is based, all copying of protected media is illegal.

Yeah but if you were to follow that law, you couldn't back up your collection of CDs to your computer in mp3 format. It's not like the government will find out that you back up your music or games.

gunntims0103
February 13th, 2007, 00:35
For this simply breeding iso and pirate talk

-LOCKED-