PDA

View Full Version : SmashGpsp

joshisposer
February 13th, 2007, 04:32
I have been wanting to play this since the n64 emulator made me think of the great Super Smash Bros. I downloaded SmashGpsp and i have been trying to play it on 3.10 oe-a' and it will load but won't actually get into the fighting. Any help will be appreciated and I am thinking about maybe downgrading myself back to 1.50 if i can't get this to work, then again, i do have patience to wait upto 1-2 weeks for the release.

Anywho, please try to get SmashGpsp to work on CFWs. Thank you in advance.

PLZKLLME0080
February 28th, 2007, 02:13
my fw is 1.5 and the game works fine, you may want to downgrade, but dont do that until your completely sure you want to... you may regret it... or not.

cha0ticbliss
February 28th, 2007, 02:25
meh, he could always just upgrade back to OE again.

I would try http://www.pspbrew.com/?page=smashpack and see if it works. Maybe even run one of those EBOOT fixers though, since the game starts up it pobably wouldn't matter.

turtleguy101
March 1st, 2007, 03:07
yeah smashgpsp is prety fun for a bit... prolly one of the better homebrew games out there, but its still a bit buggy and there are no updates... I had it on my 1.5 for a bit but then deleted it after about a week... i duno try downloading it from somewhere else, put it in the game folder on the psp and set the kernel access thing in the recovery to 1.5 eboots..... i duno what else to tell ya lol