PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry to be a n00b.

BlueArsedFly
April 17th, 2005, 18:17
Im sorry im a noob, i realy am, and i am so frustrated i cant make head or tail of the information that is being presented to me, and all i wanted was a decent snes emu.

i just wondered if somebody could take me through everything a new dreamcast owner needs to have to be able to play snes games on dreamsnes. :)

and in lamens terms if possible. thanks in advance.

~Paul

Andeh
April 17th, 2005, 18:36
there isnt really much point, snes games dont run well enough on the dreamcast yet to be called playable.

BlueArsedFly
April 17th, 2005, 19:02
really? oh. crap.

also i think i maybe one of the unlucky buggers who cant read cd/r's on my dc. :(

poo

EDIT: It does kinda work. i made a cd image for alcohol 120% with Noiz2SA + 3d Invaders on using SBI , but after i burnt it (8x Speed) all it comes up with after i put it in the dc is the sbiffy and sega logos. nothing else. what settings do i need to use for alcohol? is that whats wrong?

Darksaviour69
April 18th, 2005, 11:30
dreamsnes is playable, bepends on which game, but it runs for 80%-95% speed.

MetaFox
April 18th, 2005, 11:56
dreamsnes is playable, bepends on which game, but it runs for 80%-95% speed.Unless the game uses custom chips, then the speed drops down a bit.

ptr.exe
April 18th, 2005, 16:20
Dont be sorry for being a n00b we were all noobs at some point :)

Have you tried DChelp yet? its really useful theres a link on the main page of this site.