PDA

View Full Version : Bomberman: Panic grass To bend on PSP

Vicious
April 17th, 2005, 19:47
Hudson Soft has just announced that Bomberman: Panic Bomber on PSP will leave on next 23 June to Japan at the price 3.800 yens. It would act this time of a play of reflexion similar to Tetris which will be able to be played several via a multijouor mode up to 4 using the technology of Game Sharing, i.e. which the play contained on only one UMD could be transferred on other consoles PSP. Bomberman: Panic Bomber should also propose four modes of play whose three solo modes which are the ' COM Attack' in which it will be necessary to face the machine, the ' Attack' Score to carry out the best result, and the ' Attack' Challenge which will contain around fifty of mini-plays.

Kpow
April 17th, 2005, 20:16
Someone needs a grammar lesson ;) sorry mate, I’m having a hard time making sense of your post, or is it just me???

Vicious
April 17th, 2005, 20:24
LOL; ok read the real version:

http://www.jeux-france.com/news9527_bomberman---panic-bomber-en-images.html

Kpow
April 17th, 2005, 20:46
I'll have to wait, my work firewall doesn't like the site. Did you just copy from another site then?

leggy
April 17th, 2005, 22:26
Hudson Soft has just announced that Bomberman: Panic Bomber on PSP will leave on next 23 June to Japan at the price 3.800 yens. It would act this time of a play of reflexion similar to Tetris which will be able to be played several via a multijouor mode up to 4 using the technology of Game Sharing, i.e. which the play contained on only one UMD could be transferred on other consoles PSP. Bomberman: Panic Bomber should also propose four modes of play whose three solo modes which are the ' COM Attack' in which it will be necessary to face the machine, the ' Attack' Score to carry out the best result, and the ' Attack' Challenge which will contain around fifty of mini-plays.

Someones been using Babelfish :D

Kpow
April 17th, 2005, 22:32
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, a hiker in our midst.

Vicious
April 18th, 2005, 14:09
Thank the lord for Babelfish :)