PDA

View Full Version : Free NDS browser?

groveove86
February 16th, 2007, 15:40
Is there a NDS internet browser that you can download to a M3 card yet, or is there at least one on the way?:confused:

Junixx
February 18th, 2007, 00:29
Why post this in the Wii forum? Anyway, no a homebrew internet browser has yet to be released, but there are some being worked on, such as Okiwi

kcajblue
February 18th, 2007, 00:42
yeah. why post it in the wii forum.
and you could have done a quick search to find out the answer to your question, so you wouldnt have had to start another thread.

buster9989
March 24th, 2008, 17:48
okiwi dosent work i have tried all versions.
It is in my opinion useless'

____anders____
March 24th, 2008, 18:14
well.., i use the one in dsOrganize, it's really good but i don't know if it work with the M3, but it does with R4.
it's pretty fast too and you can even log in to dcemu and post in the forum! :D hehe

EDIT: yeah okiwi really sucks atm, try dsOrganize cus it's really good and you can even download files from dcemu, like a homebrew game and extract it with dsCompress :D i've tried it and it works :)

EDIT 2: @ kcajblue, your sig is pretty weird :D my browser looks like a pyramid!:D:D:D:D:D ehehe
i'm gonna open all the "spoilers", how many are there?, i'm bored.. hehe

shtonton
May 7th, 2008, 01:28
I know its the wrong section but i can still help you out. The new DS Orgainze 3.1 browser is very functional, although it does crash sometimes, it supports images now. Also, DS HoBro, although it requires you run a server on your computer (which is just a 1 click program), it is very slow. But it is more stable. Hope it helped.

masterchief929
May 7th, 2008, 02:03
Dsorganize is dead.