PDA

View Full Version : A trade

Zion
February 17th, 2007, 00:58
I just aquired my new psp motherboard and it was dead on arrival....

spent my last bit of money on it and i am absolutly gutted.

I have a 1gb sandisk memory stick (for psp) and maybe something else if anyone would trade for a psp motherboard....

maybe you have a psp with a broken lcd screen, or something, (the motherboard would still be in working condition)

i would consider adding more to the trade if anyone has any psp motherboard (working condition of course)

Or does anyone have the modchip? and would they consider unbricking my motherboard for me?

Thanks

Vendeta
February 17th, 2007, 04:40
Umm MikeXD can unbrick it pm him... BTW shouldent this be in the selling section?

shadowprophet
February 17th, 2007, 06:19
Yeah. I haven't heard mike say he can unbrick psp's But he's a fairly talented coder and I would assume he most likely could. I would contact him if I where you. On top of the fact that I would trust mikeDx. Even if you didn't. If your psp is already bricked. What do you have to lose man ?

BrooksyX
February 17th, 2007, 06:25
That sucks Zion, I hope you can get a working psp soon.

Zion
February 17th, 2007, 22:26
4gb card then?

and i asked mike he isnt doing that anymore so im kind of screwed :(

jak66
February 17th, 2007, 22:35
i have one (TA-081), but don't know if it works or not (diddnt chuck it in case it did), is there an easy way for me to check, or will it involve taking my whole psp appart?

kiore
February 18th, 2007, 02:18
Zion I see a lot of your posts of late are to do with sold ,donated ,broken or damaged PSPs maybe you should stick to coding , as you appear to be quite talented in that area and leave the repairs to some one else.

btw I'm not pulling the piss its just a observation