PDA

View Full Version : Questions

theninfort
February 17th, 2007, 09:16
I have some questions to ask. Some of these may be easily answered but I guess my eyes aren't working 100% >.>

I use 3.10 OE-A'.

1) I'd like to change the font, and the xmb menu icons (and subicons) on my PSP. What programs and such do I need to achieve this?

2) Is there an IRShell that works with my current FW?

3) What plugins are good to flash to the PSP? (I have the custom volume bar colour and custom battery pic plugins already)

splodger15
February 17th, 2007, 11:10
1. You need to find a PSP font that you wish to use.

2. No not yet alrthough i hope there will be one soon.

3.There are quite a few good ones to use.

HAMMIEZ
February 17th, 2007, 16:11
1. Get Custom PSP Theme Pack 3 and something to flash with (eg. Flash agent or you could use the USB flash thing in 3.10 oe-a recovery)

2. Yes IRShell 3.1 will work, just make sure you use the 1.5 eboot

3. Custom waves/textures?

theninfort
February 18th, 2007, 00:55
I have the font I want to use. So how do I flash it in the recovery mode (if possible)?

Shrygue
February 18th, 2007, 01:09
To flash your custom font to your PSP:

1 - Connect your PSP to your PC.

2 - In the recovery menu, go to advanced and select Toggle USB (flash0). A Windows Explorer window will appear on your PC, displaying a list of folders on flash0.

3 - Copy your chosen font named ltn0.pgf and put in the FONT folder. You will be asked to overwrite the existing file. Chose yes.

You may want to copy your original font before replacing it with a custom one. In this case, just copy the existing one (ltn0.pgf) inside the FONT folder on the NAND flash and put it in a safe place on your PC.

theninfort
February 18th, 2007, 09:31
That didn't work. I took the font file I wanted out of the fonts folder in WINDOWS and renamed it to that. It still was a truetype file and didn't overwrite.

And how do I get custom icons on 3.10 OE-A'?

dejkirkby
February 18th, 2007, 10:13
Did you convert the ttf file into a pgf file using font converter?

theninfort
February 18th, 2007, 22:18
WHere do I download a "font converter"?

weirdelf
February 18th, 2007, 23:02
WHere do I download a "font converter"?

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21119