PDA

View Full Version : 3.03 OE-C Devhook Help!

wiitendo
February 18th, 2007, 02:21
I've been working on this all day, and i've recovered 3 bricks!

All I want to do is run isos, through devhook. I've downloaded the new one (.52 with PSAR), and I've done everything. I'm using the memory stick for the root thingy - fmb and kd.

I've put the f0 of the 3.03 dxar inside the 303 folder, and everything!

But everytime I start devhook, it says it's rebooting, but then I get the blue screen of death saying the settings have been corrupted, and I have to re-do this everytime!

Why doesn't this work - Please, someone give me the exact way of fixing this!!!

Nicko01
February 18th, 2007, 03:26
You don't need devhook for 3.03 OE-C....

Triv1um
February 18th, 2007, 10:47
Yeah, why the hell do you need devhook?

eldj
February 18th, 2007, 11:49
iso talk is forbidden in this forum, and about your question, you cannot use devhook to emulate a custom firmware, use an official sony update

scottyboynow
February 18th, 2007, 11:57
You just put a ISO in the "ISO" folder, simple as, read a bloody guide, here (http://www.google.co.uk)

orlandoanime
March 11th, 2007, 16:34
n e know a place to get 3.03oe-c guide

weirdelf
March 11th, 2007, 18:59
n e know a place to get 3.03oe-c guide

Do you want a popstation guide, an xmb customisation guide, or an installation guide.

hodgy47
March 11th, 2007, 20:07
iso talk is forbidden in this forum, and about your question, you cannot use devhook to emulate a custom firmware, use an official sony update

OK firstly dont be a wanna be mod the iso may just be a legal back up so hold your tongue.

Secondly IF you read his post correctly he is not trying to emulate custom firmware he is trying to emulate official firmware with devhook from within a custom firmware.

Thirdly If you must give advice please read the posts and dont be a noob cos your wrong.

As for the devhook problem I myself cant work out why you want devhook when you have 3.03oe-c.