PDA

View Full Version : Custom waves AND gameboot problem

Coolham23
February 19th, 2007, 12:16
Ok, The other day I had flashed custom waves onto my psp in recovery mode and that worked fine. Now when I try to add a custom bootscreen with the custom waves it wont work...
All it does is show my background and make the sound from my custom bootscreen and fade into the game...
I have to go and turn my background off to make it work -_-
But when I reflash the original waves to my psp the bootscreen works fine even with the background on...
Now my problem is that I would like to have both a custom bootscreen and custom waves without this problem -_- Please help!
Oh and btw, im running 3.10 oe-a'
- Coolham23 -

Triv1um
February 19th, 2007, 12:46
I have this problem.

Im running 3.03OE-c

So it must be you use one or the other :)

blaz3d
February 19th, 2007, 13:30
this problem is also present in 3.10oe, even flashing the original wave back doesnt work. if it annoys you too much just reinstall your FW.

but why have a wallpaper set when it hides the waves ?!

EDIT: if you disable wallpaper in setting you can see the waves and the gameboot shows btw

Coolham23
February 19th, 2007, 13:48
Yeah but I like to use my wave background sometimes too -_-

+thats odd It worked for me when I flashed the original waves back

I already found that about the disabling wallpaper but sadly I cant find anyway to fix it without doing that or going back to the original waves...

Maybe someone here is good enough to make a custom wave maker that is read (by the psp) like the original psp waves...
- Coolham23 -

Triv1um
February 19th, 2007, 14:56
EDIT: if you disable wallpaper in setting you can see the waves and the gameboot shows btw

No it doesnt.

i have my background off all the time, because i love my waves.

Still gameboots dont work.