PDA

View Full Version : Man attempts to steal Wiimote, assaults security

wraggster
February 20th, 2007, 20:06
via wiifanboy (http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/02/20/man-attempts-to-steal-wiimote-assaults-security/)

Remember how we used to say that our console was the better one because it didn't incite violence among its fanbase? That was fun while it lasted. Now all we have to go on is the price and selection of games.

37-year-old Kazunari Tanaka is accused of trying to shoplift a Wiimote and a CD from a Bic Camera in Nagoya, Japan. When security guards accosted him, he (allegedly) started punching, leaving both guards injured.

We won't blame the Wii for this crime, although we're sure someone will. People shoplift every day.
The Wii doesn't inspire crimes against anything but televisions (against which it instills a murderous rage).

Shrygue
February 20th, 2007, 20:17
That's so stupid, trying to make off with a Wiimote control. It's so much eaiser and quicker to pay for itinstead of stealing one.

iniquitous_beast
February 20th, 2007, 20:49
Some people steal for the thrill of stealing, not for the actual items they steal.

mesosade
February 20th, 2007, 21:57
he should of stole a wii to go with his remote -_-.

but still people steal because the fact that it is free plays on their mind till they feel there's no danger in stealing it at all.

Yobumtin
February 20th, 2007, 22:11
I got a free freakin poutine from my caf today. I ate it all in line and marched out. The line was too freakin long.

acn010
February 20th, 2007, 22:16
I got a free freakin poutine from my caf today. I ate it all in line and marched out. The line was too freakin long.

lol w/e
oh wow, that waws kinda......... syupid
>> << >>

Yobumtin
February 21st, 2007, 01:09
Engh doesn't matter. The topic is stealing. I wouldn't steal a big electronic thing. Like a wii mote. That guy got what was coming for him. The security guards didn't.

mastersho
February 21st, 2007, 19:42
I know what REALLY happened. They were all playing Wii Sports and one of the guard's wiimote strap broke, hitting him in the eye. He was so mad that he framed the other guy by planting a stolen Wiimote on him and put a CD in there so it would look random. Well......?