PDA

View Full Version : PlayStage - the Popstation compatibility listing site is... now up!

TheDead
February 21st, 2007, 00:20
Due to requests, I'm starting a new thread to let people know that...
My Popstation site called PlayStage is up with an updated list of everything in the Popstation compatibility thread here and elsewhere (well almost). The site NOW HAS 1200+ entries. :cool:

Interested? Go here :
http://playstage.cybervolution.com

No, I do not program SQL or other and haven't program for years. ;)

NEWS - 2007.02.25 @ 19:18 (All you need is a little luck... and one big gun!)

- *MAJOR UPDATE* We now have more than 1200 entries, w00t!
- Special thanks to Superlinux for his great list!
- *NEW* - Site now available through http://playstage.cybervolution.com/.

Have fun!

NB : I tried to reach Sony154 MANY times while doing this and box always full.
PS : Special thanks to Dr. Nicket for being the first one using the ADD-A-GAME section!

Roxas
February 21st, 2007, 08:13
Nice Bro. easy to fine things.

ScaryBugThing
February 21st, 2007, 13:25
Due to requests, I'm starting a new thread to let people know that...

My Popstation site called PlayStage is up with an updated list of everything in the Popstation compatibility thread here and elsewhere (well almost). It's currectly at 700+ entries. :cool:

I don't know if the link will go through so I'll type it two different ways...

http://www.cybervolution.com/playstage

that's

www...cybervolution...com///playstage

(you remove the extra characters)

No, I do not program SQL or other and haven't program for years. ;)

Have fun!

NB : I tried to reach Sony154 MANY times while doing this and box always full.

Special thanks to Dr. Nicket for being the first one using the ADD-A-GAME section!

Thanks! I've already submitted stuff to add.

mesosade
February 21st, 2007, 13:27
Veeeery nice REP+

TheDead
February 22nd, 2007, 02:44
PlayStage Update bump!

- ADD-A-GAME and EMAIL forms update and major size redux.

- FAQ section is now available.

- *NEW FLASH* site now available through http://playstage.cybervolution.com/

TheDead
February 22nd, 2007, 02:45
Thanks! I've already submitted stuff to add.

Thanks!
It's been added and will show on next update.

Zombo
February 23rd, 2007, 02:35
Also gave you rep, finally easy to look through and Im credited on the site :P

Oh BTW TheDead the cheats I recommend using for Resident Evil 3 are the Infinite Health and Infinite Item Usage.

TheDead
February 23rd, 2007, 03:26
Also gave you rep, finally easy to look through and Im credited on the site :P

Oh BTW TheDead the cheats I recommend using for Resident Evil 3 are the Infinite Health and Infinite Item Usage.

Was able to squeeze that in... see on next update this weekend.

hodgy47
February 23rd, 2007, 03:35
Awsome site can finally find all we need in one place keep up the good work.

BTW rep up

TheDead
February 23rd, 2007, 05:03
playstage.cybervolution.com
NEWS UPDATE

- ADD-A-GAME and EMAIL Forms should now be FireFox / Acrobat Reader 7+ friendly!

I still prefer version 6 for some reason :p

TheDead
February 26th, 2007, 00:42
NEWS - 2007.02.25 @ 19:18 (All you need is a little luck... and one big gun!)

- *MAJOR UPDATE* We now have more than 1200 entries, w00t!

- Special thanks to Superlinux for his great list!

- *NEW* - Site now available through http://playstage.cybervolution.com/.

Zombo
March 18th, 2007, 22:10
Also Silent Hill ran 100% (Beat the whole game and bout to do it again :P) on 3.03

Fl0ating-P0int
March 18th, 2007, 23:57
I've noticed that I have trouble accessing the site. It'll "connect", but not load. Is there any other way to reach it?

Kichigai Mentat
March 19th, 2007, 15:22
After looking at this, I'm not too impressed. I find this page http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=PSX_on_PSP_Compatibility_List a little better. Since it's a Wiki, anyone can edit it, and since it's text, instead of a page rendered in an image, you can search the page for your game with your browser's search function. Am I the only one who wonders why there's a compatibility list for 3.11, if you can't run custom games for it? Or why 3.10 doesn't list the previous games (it's usually a given that 3.00, 3.01, 3.02, and 3.03 POPS will work with 3.10)?

Zombo
March 19th, 2007, 21:03
Yeah but remember it's Wikipedia almost anyone could edit things and make them wrong (e.g:Marvel vs. Capcom is playable but it's listed as unplayable,Resident Evil 3 says it crashes when you play as Carlos yet for me it never crashed) Honestly your list is Infinitely better.

TheDead
March 20th, 2007, 05:37
Also Silent Hill ran 100% (Beat the whole game and bout to do it again :P) on 3.03

Cool Zombo!

Just mention SLUS number, and BIOS and I'll add it no problem.

(Major update coming within 48H) ;)

TheDead
March 20th, 2007, 05:40
I've noticed that I have trouble accessing the site. It'll "connect", but not load. Is there any other way to reach it?

It's on free DNS servers, it can have popups for classmates and crappy stuff like that. Unfortunately, if you have some pop-up blocker, it could prevent loading it correctly I guess. :(

If other have problems, I'll do some work and move the thing somewhere more stable.

TheDead
March 20th, 2007, 06:00
After looking at this, I'm not too impressed. I find this page http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=PSX_on_PSP_Compatibility_List a little better. Since it's a Wiki, anyone can edit it, and since it's text, instead of a page rendered in an image, you can search the page for your game with your browser's search function. Am I the only one who wonders why there's a compatibility list for 3.11, if you can't run custom games for it? Or why 3.10 doesn't list the previous games (it's usually a given that 3.00, 3.01, 3.02, and 3.03 POPS will work with 3.10)?

Well, this list has maybe 350 entries and does not mention BIOS compatibility. I provided multiple listings to conpensate the non-text format. It's not the search function that I'm afraid of, it's the copy/paste.

You will find all games and BIOSes in the "ALL" listing and no, not all games that work with previous versions will work with the next. This is exactly why Dark_Alex implemented the plugins for PopS in his open BIOS.

The listings are by Popstation version and not BIOS versions so you are right, the lists should show "Popstation or PopS" and not "BIOS" and the column header. That will be changed in next update.

TheDead
March 20th, 2007, 06:02
Yeah but remember it's Wikipedia almost anyone could edit things and make them wrong (e.g:Marvel vs. Capcom is playable but it's listed as unplayable,Resident Evil 3 says it crashes when you play as Carlos yet for me it never crashed) Honestly your list is Infinitely better.

Have you finally played through all of RE3 ?
If so, which PopS version and caracter?

TheDead
March 22nd, 2007, 05:49
playstage.cybervolution.com
The Popstation Compatibility Listing Site!

I put some time into the site this week and here's what we got...

NEWS - 2007.03.22 @ 01:34 (Yiiip... Hooye!)

- *MAJOR UPDATE* we have now more than 1500+ entries!

- Uber thanks to Superlinux for his great lists!

- Nice little Runs, Walks and Crawls icons and descriptions at top of listings

from
TheDead of PlayStage