PDA

View Full Version : HELP! POPstation stopped working after i changed opening_plugin_rco

mfz64
February 21st, 2007, 21:09
Ok, Im running 3.10 OE-A' and POPstation was working fine until i changed the opening_plugin_rco. Now when i try to load one of my PSX games, all the icons just disappear and im left with the background and the waves.Anyone, if you can, please help!!! Thanks.

weirdelf
February 21st, 2007, 21:49
Have you tried changing it back?

jerrt
February 21st, 2007, 21:57
i had a similar problem with it not recognizing some homebrew programs that normally show up under the games>memory stick tab. it also cleared out my firmware version number in the systems menu. does anyone know where they tie in is coming from?

also, i was using 3.03 oe-c fyi

mfz64
February 22nd, 2007, 00:35
Yeah, i tried changing it back to the original one, but it did the exact same thing when i tried it the second time

Triv1um
February 22nd, 2007, 00:44
back up your saves.

and re-flash. go 3.10oe-a -> 1.50 -> 3.10oe-a

don't touch opening plugin next time. its Not safe messing with that.

thefanaticgamer
February 22nd, 2007, 01:36
i had the same problem.... what exactly is the cause of the problem??? is the opening plugin that sony playstation portable thing, ???

don't touch opening plugin next time. its Not safe messing with that.

you sure...... didnt some1 just release a program just for that??? that rco editor thing?

EvilDooinz
February 22nd, 2007, 01:53
only prob is that it uses 2.5 rco so its a bit outdated for pops

thefanaticgamer
February 22nd, 2007, 02:18
so the rco in that package didnt contain all the files necessary thus the reason everything works but the new pops?

knman00
March 11th, 2007, 04:56
i had the same problem in 3.03 oe c i just simply changed it back to normal (always backup your files) popstation worked fine again, opening plugin rco is pretty useless anyway i mean how manytimes do we fully power down our psps???