PDA

View Full Version : n64 help

xcjzerox
February 22nd, 2007, 23:34
I have like 5 games. file name like this mario kart .v64 it works
and I have another one like this mystical ninja 7v. it won't work 7 like this why not
every time I go to Daelos it don't recognize then why

DragonPimpsta
February 25th, 2007, 02:02
lots of games dont work for daedalus still.. check the compatibiliy list.. its sticky'd on this forum at top... if other people got it working its prolly a diff version or something... everyones getting mario kart working but i cant even get it starteedm lol.

xg917
February 25th, 2007, 02:17
.7z ??

that is a compressed form like .rar
you need to look for an application that can decomress .7z files

joshisposer
February 25th, 2007, 02:52
Winrar can uncompress 7z. I'm guessing you got it from romhustler. There will be many copies of the game inside of it.

samthegreat68
February 25th, 2007, 20:08
I am having a big time problem with Daedalus r 9. every time i try to boot it up it just freezes and crashes after like a minute. it didnt crash once and let me launch mario 64. i tried re-downloading it and reinstalling it on my memory card. i am running custom firmware 3.03 oe.

can someone help?

=Trojan=
February 25th, 2007, 20:22
Remember it does not have full compatibility

samthegreat68
February 25th, 2007, 21:07
yeah but it dosnt even start up! it freezes right at the menu right off the bat. does anyone else have this problem???

xg917
February 25th, 2007, 21:39
hmm... make sure that you do not disable the last setting, its called software clipping. make sure that it is always enabled. i disabled it, and it made my emulator crash.

samthegreat68
February 27th, 2007, 00:35
i cant even get into it to disable that. right after i launch daedalus it shows the blue screen that says daedalus, then it freezes and nothing happens when i press home or anything the my psp shuts off on its own.

this is frustrating!

samthegreat68
March 1st, 2007, 04:50
so does someone know what is going on here? can someone help me please!?

Tinnus
March 1st, 2007, 15:58
Delete the Daedalus folder completely, then reinstall it. If it still doesn't work then, there's a problem with your firmware most likely (corrupted, or maybe you customized it in a way that it's conflicting with Daedalus).