PDA

View Full Version : DS download stays in DS memory. Should it?

Mr_Biggs
February 26th, 2007, 00:45
Hi all, i flashed a buddy's DS a week ago, and played starfox command via singlecard download with him(he got the download). anywho, he told me today that when he holds select to view the DS menu, if there isnt a DS game in slot 1, Starfox command:single-player demo is displayed in the DS slot button. To my knowledge, that shouldnt happen, as the game should be deleted once he powers it off. Am i right on this? i havent actually seen this, but he is going to show me the DS next week and i will try to take pictures. Thoughts anyone?

TeenDev
February 26th, 2007, 00:48
awesome! he just got a free game. Re-Flash it

Mr_Biggs
February 26th, 2007, 02:12
why? it's not a problem for him.

TeenDev
February 26th, 2007, 23:23
maybe its some secret power u just found in FlashME

Mr_Biggs
February 28th, 2007, 02:35
Probably. This would be nice if it was implemented as a feature and not some random bug.

Yami Mario
April 11th, 2007, 17:14
Hi all, i flashed a buddy's DS a week ago, and played starfox command via singlecard download with him(he got the download). anywho, he told me today that when he holds select to view the DS menu, if there isnt a DS game in slot 1, Starfox command:single-player demo is displayed in the DS slot button. To my knowledge, that shouldnt happen, as the game should be deleted once he powers it off. Am i right on this? i havent actually seen this, but he is going to show me the DS next week and i will try to take pictures. Thoughts anyone?

Wired (Yeah i spell bad).
... I have never heard about this before..
Will the DS still take normal DS Games?

Mr_Biggs
April 12th, 2007, 14:21
yeah, it's weird. his DS would still use normal games, he was only able to play the demo when no game was in. but, this phenomenon has passed. he cant play it anymore. oh well.