PDA

View Full Version : Is there such thing as a full topmenu plugin pack?

saqib154
February 26th, 2007, 01:21
i was wondering if somebody made a full topmenu pack
one that replaces all the icons on your xmb with your own

because there is this program which lets you edit everysingle icon on your xmb
including the savedata, web browser, location free player...

http://dl.qj.net/RCO-Icon-Editor-v1.5-P … /catid/151

thanks to Triv1um xxx over here at dcemu for telling me about this

keefurxxcore
February 26th, 2007, 02:02
yeah the program works but you just have to google for windows icons and stuff.... if you want i can get you a website...

pt9087
February 26th, 2007, 02:42
Look for "Custom Psp Theme Pack 4 B Edition" this pack has everything you need... Get it from qj. It contains 01-12 backgrounds, battery edits, bootsounds, custom volume edits, gameboot, icons and topmenu, file management, psp logo remover, psp version customiser, random.rcos, update plugin mod(for DA CF updates), Xflash, F-Agent, Wi-flile, devhookscreen capture, XMB busy icon edit, XBM Fonts, XMB Waves and i think thats all of it.

it only has about 15 gameboots so google "Super_Gameboot_Pack_v1.0" this pack has LOADS of gameboots

keefurxxcore
February 26th, 2007, 02:52
ahhhhh yeah i love those packs! im waiting for pack 5!!!

saqib154
February 26th, 2007, 15:28
thanks for the packs
i never knew about them
downloading them right now

Triv1um
February 26th, 2007, 16:00
thanks to Triv1um xxx over here at dcemu for telling me about this

No problem :D

---

Anyway, i have like a HUGE icon pack, with ready to use icons in there (some may need re-sizing because some of the PSP icons are funny sizes)

If anyway wants it, i could send it to you through pm, just contact me if you want.

saqib154
February 26th, 2007, 16:03
No problem :D

---

Anyway, i have like a HUGE icon pack, with ready to use icons in there (some may need re-sizing because some of the PSP icons are funny sizes)

If anyway wants it, i could send it to you through pm, just contact me if you want.

i would be interested in your huge icon pack
but i dont use msn
but you can contact me through yahoo email