PDA

View Full Version : PSP and Windows media player

CeeGEE -I
February 26th, 2007, 03:17
Hi PSP players!:cool:
I already have my mp3's on my psp without using a program to do it, going into the folder of the psp and dragging and droping files; but this is just something I was wondering about.
I have windows media player 11. You know how you can sync your device so that you can load the mp3's onto it. I can't syn my psp to Windows medi, how would I do that?

CeeGEE -I
February 27th, 2007, 03:38
Don't mean to be rude, but I'm just pushing this post to the top. I was just wondering about the mp3's as I was put them onto my cell phone and I thought I would use windows on my psp. If anyone knows the answer, let me know :)

Video_freak
February 27th, 2007, 04:32
I've never managed to do that. For some reason, Windows Media Player won't sync with the PSP. I really don't see the reason to though, because all you have to do is drag and drop files...

HomerSp
February 27th, 2007, 04:35
It doesn't work because it's Windows :P

HAMMIEZ
February 27th, 2007, 16:35
Winamp will sync with a psp perfectly - you just have to set it up manually so it uses X:\psp\music instead of X:\ to copy the music to.

CeeGEE -I
February 28th, 2007, 02:29
I've never managed to do that. For some reason, Windows Media Player won't sync with the PSP. I really don't see the reason to though, because all you have to do is drag and drop files...

This is what I was saying when I was explaining the way I normally do it. I have windows as well as winamp. One night I was loading songs onto my cell using windows media and I was just wondering if you could sync psp using that. But I guess not according to everyones respnse.
I like to try new stuff so I will try winamp with the psp