PDA

View Full Version : Request: Site banner (Flash)

Junixx
February 26th, 2007, 04:17
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could take on the task to make a flash logo for my CS clans website, we just need a simple one, the site is Here (http://www.clancpu.net)

I've attached a .swf and .fla file...not sure if those will help or not...never messed with flash

I, or I guess i should say "we" just need to replace the "Genocide" thing.. to Clan CPU or something of that nature...

pt9087
February 26th, 2007, 04:36
bit more detail plz then maybe yes. you want an animation or what?

the catalyst
February 26th, 2007, 04:49
I'll give it a try. Hopefully I can find some time to do it this week. You may need to be patient.

Junixx
February 28th, 2007, 00:07
bit more detail plz then maybe yes. you want an animation or what?

Animation would be nice, something similar to whats already there in that sense, but im not saying its necessary as long as the background of it matches the rest of it...we had a little problem with that in the past :rolleyes:

I'll give it a try. Hopefully I can find some time to do it this week. You may need to be patient.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure we can wait longer, we had a person who was going to do it but he backed out...

the catalyst
March 15th, 2007, 01:02
sorry I haven't gotten around to this yet, I did some work on it, but lost the file. Should have it done this week. I don't want you to think that I abandoned you or anything.

Junixx
March 15th, 2007, 01:44
It's alright, I'm not in a rush or anything, we got a new domain name though:

www.clancpu.net

I updated the link in the first post also