PDA

View Full Version : Need help wid popstation

Rocksil
February 26th, 2007, 14:05
i have no idea of were to begin wid so i need to know a forum or a guide to help me wid everything plz.

Rocksil
February 26th, 2007, 14:14
can sum1 help plz

steve-b
February 26th, 2007, 14:14
I've used it a fair bit. any specific part you are struggling with?

Rocksil
February 26th, 2007, 14:18
first of all i need to know wat to download

steve-b
February 26th, 2007, 14:23
ok..

You should have got a popstation folder with your custom firmware download. I'd also suggest downloading psx2psp which is a point and click interface for popstation.

Once you have those, you need to get ahold of hotshots golf 2. You either need a ps3 for this, or you need to illegally download it.

The readme with psx2psp and popstation will explain how to rename all the files and put them in the correct places.

You also need some way of converting your ps1 discs to ISO files. I suggest using ultra iso for this. Any other ISO ripping tool should work. You need to set it to ignore bad blocks though, as part of the ps1 copy protection puts bad blocks on the disc.

Rocksil
February 26th, 2007, 14:26
ok doin dat now

gdf
February 26th, 2007, 14:33
go to the homebrew guide in my sig.

Kichigai Mentat
February 26th, 2007, 16:17
can sum1 help plz

i have no idea of were to begin wid so i need to know a forum or a guide to help me wid everything plz.
You know, it's generally considered polite to wait a least more than ten minutes for a response on a forum.

krazykarl
February 26th, 2007, 23:00
try looking at the stickies before you ask questions

Triv1um
February 26th, 2007, 23:26
My gosh, a forum isn't a propper forum with out the wannabe mods is it?

Its even better when one of those wannabe mods openly clames in his sig to have pirated games downloads.

maybe you should look at the mother of all stickies called forum rules?

----

Anyway, steve has told you exactly what you need to know.