PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from Dubai?

-Xandu-
February 26th, 2007, 16:41
Hey people! My dad might go to Dubai next week, so I would like to ask anyone here from Dubai about the shopping malls, video game stores, etc..

Thanks in advance :).

JKKDARK
February 26th, 2007, 16:47
Me! I love Dubai!

VampDude
February 26th, 2007, 18:03
Hey people! My dad might go to Dubai next week, so I would like to ask anyone here from Dubai about the shopping malls, video game stores, etc..

Thanks in advance :).

Dubai is full of piracy! :mad:

-Xandu-
February 26th, 2007, 18:14
Yep :D, that's the idea :p!

VampDude
February 26th, 2007, 18:21
Dubai is full of piracy! :mad:

Yep :D, that's the idea :p!

Well "f*ck off" then, go elsewhere and talk about your piracy!

bullhead
February 26th, 2007, 18:38
Well "f*ck off" then, go elsewhere and talk about your piracy!

Don't pretend to be righteous.

gdf
February 26th, 2007, 20:47
meh...dubai sounds pretty cool with the 7 star hotel et al, but i dunno if i'd want to go there. anyway i hope your dad finds plenty pirated games for you!

VampDude
February 26th, 2007, 23:07
Don't pretend to be righteous.

Pretend! Who? Me?

This whole topic is pointless, it's about getting pirated games from Dubai - which quite frankly I don't give a flying f*ck, but it's against DCEmu's Rule's -&- Regulations to even mention piracy!

quzar
February 27th, 2007, 01:37
I don't understand why piracy would excite you. It's worse to buy it from others than to do it for yourself (and more expensive).

The ONLY cool thing about the hard pirated stuff is that every once in a while there's some of that cool non-copied stuff. Like para-para paradise fro the dreamcast.

pt9087
February 27th, 2007, 02:06
My chipped penis is from there, the end glows like a cows left testicle with a star shaped japinese eye. you should get one!! lol

bullhead
February 27th, 2007, 07:12
Pretend! Who? Me?

This whole topic is pointless, it's about getting pirated games from Dubai - which quite frankly I don't give a flying f*ck, but it's against DCEmu's Rule's -&- Regulations to even mention piracy!

Correct.

-Xandu-
February 27th, 2007, 12:37
I can't belive you people can't take a joke! I originally made this to ask about Nintendo Wii, and its prices not piracy!

gdf
February 27th, 2007, 13:37
@pt9087: nah that's cos you live in hull.

VampDude
February 27th, 2007, 14:22
I can't belive you people can't take a joke! I originally made this to ask about Nintendo Wii, and its prices not piracy!

From Dubai???

I'm the pope!

-Xandu-
February 27th, 2007, 15:33
They don't sell it here... yet, pissedheadface :p

VampDude
February 27th, 2007, 16:08
They don't sell it here... yet, pissedheadface :p

where is here??? :confused:

-Xandu-
February 27th, 2007, 17:13
Egypt.

m1sf1t
February 28th, 2007, 06:10
Dubai is a great place to visit, lots of relaxation. Great beaches to go to, a water park, one of those wave rider machines. Theres a indoor ski park which is pretty cool. This of course depends on the age of the traveller. Vid games are mixed real and non, can be expensive in some places. I picked up some great stuff there, 1st time i went i got FF7 before its release here in oz, thats real and not pirated. Last time i visited was last year, shops are easy to access, you dont really need a guide to get around. Give your dad some $ and get him out shopping. Food is good, but theres always hardrock if you want western crap

-Xandu-
February 28th, 2007, 14:27
Well mnuhaily22 (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=67369) is from Dubai.
I asked some shop there for the Wii yesterday.The original(non chipped) is for about 473$ there. I hope they sell it chipped somewhere.

VampDude
February 28th, 2007, 22:26
Well mnuhaily22 (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=67369) is from Dubai.
I asked some shop there for the Wii yesterday.The original(non chipped) is for about 473$ there. I hope they sell it chipped somewhere.

Why do you want a chipped Wii?

the_eternal_dark
March 1st, 2007, 13:52
Why do you want a chipped Wii?

To play "backups" no doubt....

gdf
March 2nd, 2007, 20:17
who honestly cares if he plays pirated games. it's his choice. many people here take drugs that are way more illegal than pirated games but nobody shuns them! it is up to the individual and their moral stance. end of.

MasterChafed
March 2nd, 2007, 21:03
Amen Gdf!!!!

pakman
March 2nd, 2007, 21:21
who honestly cares if he plays pirated games. it's his choice. many people here take drugs that are way more illegal than pirated games but nobody shuns them! it is up to the individual and their moral stance. end of.
thumbs up to you:thumbup:

-Xandu-
March 2nd, 2007, 21:24

True.