PDA

View Full Version : PSP games out of stock at cd-wow

reakt
April 21st, 2005, 12:05
Hi,

Don't bother ordering your games from cd-wow for a while.
I ordered wipeout pure. They took my money and then I got an email saying they were out of stock. They're not specifying a new delivery date. Underneath this post is the email I got

/Ric

I am very sorry to the delays to this item but we are having trouble in
getting these games from our suppliers.

We have just been informed that apparently there is a Worldwide shortage of
these games and at this time we do know when we are going to get them in as
I think we are on backorder for the PSP titles on our site.

I would like to think these items would arrives in a couple of weeks but I
must admit at this time we cannot guarantee this.

We thank you for your patience in this matter but if at any time you wish to
cancel your order and receive a full refund then please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Again I must apologise for the delays and hope that you will consider
visiting us again.

reakt
April 21st, 2005, 16:22
update - they have ridge racer in stock (their only title currently in stock). They're sending me this instead. Would have preferred wipeout but I giess I'll have to go elsewhere for that title.

wraggster
April 21st, 2005, 19:19
i dislike stores that say they are in stock and take your money like that.

im sure youll choose somone more reliable in future but at least they did contact you.

r3v3rb
April 21st, 2005, 21:27
Had the similar problems with both nuplayer and gbax. very disappointed. although gbax have refunded the postage and are due to deliver the goods. whereas nuplayer never took any money but didnt bother to inform me they had no stock. - Both companies website's still had the goods as in stock too.

Divineo on the other hand took my order, phoned me to check validity of delivery address within an hour of internet order and delivered the goods the following day. Fantastic service from an excellent company.

William Smith
April 22nd, 2005, 07:54
Thank you for posting that info.

I ordered Wipeout Pure a couple of days ago and based on your info emailed them about it and they confirmed what you said.

I too am annoyed that they took my money despite having no stock. They did not even have the courteousy to inform me that it was not in stock.

They immediately gave me a refund and I am currently looking on Ebay for an alternative source.

William