PDA

View Full Version : Help with using firmware 3.11

Deminemi
February 27th, 2007, 15:44
I recently purchased a PSP from a friend that didn't want it anymore, and not knowing what consequences it would have, i updated the firmware ( since that is normally a good thing). However i have been unable to find an SNES emulator that will work with 3.11, and from what i have gathered from some of the sites i have been reading through it seems that it is impossible to downgrade it. Along with this while i was looking through these forums i found the firmware 3.11 cracker ( hooray!), however when i downloaded it and attempted to open it in PBP unpacker it gave me a
"file detected as invalid or corrupt", can anyone help me out?

i just read through that for editing and realized how big that text block is so this is a basic summary i guess:

i have firmware 3.11 , tried to downgrade but it didn't work
i am interested in getting an SNES emulator on my psp

thats about it, any help is appreciated.
-Demi

Gold Line
February 27th, 2007, 15:48
you can not do anything with a psp firmwere 3.11 apart from play umd's music photos and videos if you want more info pm me or send me a message via msn

michael_dack_2005
February 27th, 2007, 15:50
Sorry, can't help you just yet, but i think it is just a matter of time before something is found, a glitch or something.

Then again, there has to be a time where Sony don't leave a single glitch or gap, then ur in trouble.

Ur jujst gonna have to hope n wait.

carlitx
February 27th, 2007, 19:58
yup juast wait like al the TA-082 2.80ers like me did and eventualy all the waiting will pay off. so remeber patience is a vertue and good thigs come to those whp wait.