PDA

View Full Version : Dark_Alex and Fanjita in swedish magazine!

stimo
March 1st, 2007, 17:30
The newspaper wrote:

Hackers crackt PSP
Its war between sony and a group
of hackes. The hackers is trying to hack psp fw
to play homebrews and downloaded data.
And now the did it. Despite big resistance from
Sony

Fanjita
Fanjita the member in "Noobz Team" have work
hard to beat sony
-my target is to run home made games and apps.
All have ther own right to do what they
whant to do. Said he from BBC

Dark Alex:
A other hacker is Dark Alex who did hack the psp total with Gta LCS

So fast the news was out did sony reply that a new
fw shall be release, and it will shut the hole the hackers find.

grip from a swedish magazine "XTRA"

and sry for my bad eng :S

jurkevicz
March 1st, 2007, 18:11
I wonder when sony will release the new firmware.

iniquitous_beast
March 1st, 2007, 18:18
Why doesn't Sweden just publish its news in Swedish? It would certainly be better than Publishing news in broken English and then apologizing for it. Just a thought.

DarthPaul
March 1st, 2007, 18:36
Oh god PSP Hacks are everywhere!

Sulfer
March 1st, 2007, 18:37
this seems like some old bullshit news... I mean the firmware has been cracked for well over sometime now... and the new firmware to fix the holes...all that consists of us sony's monthly FW update they seem to be releasing after the newest Custom FW comes out. The only cool thing is someones recognizing the hard work these guys are putting in and giving to the community.

Axelius
March 1st, 2007, 19:02
Why doesn't Sweden just publish its news in Swedish? It would certainly be better than Publishing news in broken English and then apologizing for it. Just a thought.
The newspaper didn't publish this in English...stimo just translated it from Swedish into English...

Shadowblind
March 1st, 2007, 19:26
Who cares when Sony releases the new firmware. Alex and Fanjita will simply crack it again.

Cokemusic
March 1st, 2007, 19:29
Yeah but now that they're celebreties they'll be too busy for humble homebrew fans such as ourselves :(

gunntims0103
March 1st, 2007, 19:38
This is great news, its always good to see PSP coders and hackers get recognition for there work and hard effort.

drock82
March 1st, 2007, 19:40
i hope they do release a new firmware with more compatibilty to ps1 titles:thumbup:

stimo
March 1st, 2007, 19:41

ok.. if you are so good. you can translate..?

HomerSp
March 1st, 2007, 19:41
Yeah but now that they're celebreties they'll be too busy for humble homebrew fans such as ourselves :(

Not true.. They'll always have time to crack new firmwares :thumbup:

@stimo, de publicerade inte det på nån hemsida? Jag sökte efter Xtra, men hittade inget....

stimo
March 1st, 2007, 19:56
@stimo, de publicerade inte det på nån hemsida? Jag sökte efter Xtra, men hittade inget....

det e bara för jag hittade den i den tidning som heter xtra.. jag tror inte den finns på nätet

Buddy4point0
March 1st, 2007, 20:07
i hope they do release a new firmware with more compatibilty to ps1 titles:thumbup:

what doesnt work?
every game i have tried works perfectly

SigmatiC
March 1st, 2007, 20:11
I am from Sweden :D

stimo
March 1st, 2007, 20:22
I am from Sweden :D

good for you.. but ist offtropic

ab_geee_eee
March 1st, 2007, 20:23
ME 2. Jag trodde att jag var den enda svensk här på dcemu :)

stimo
March 1st, 2007, 20:28
hahaha lol här e göt om svenskar

wiredforpower
March 1st, 2007, 21:47
haha Sony thinks it can outsmart hackers.

camcorderdoctor
March 2nd, 2007, 03:35
well i guess the only thing to do now is NOT upgrade to any of sony's firmware until they can be nice to everyone. :D cause i have faith in DAX and Fanjita! NOT SONY - Sony has totally lost control of it - I wouldn't upgrade to any of there firmware updates if they were to pay me, and they won't so I'm happy with what I can do now - I like being able to play PS1 titles that I own not to mension all the great homebrew out there - I don't pirate yet they want to treat me like I do. It's not fair to anyone. It should be the presumption of innocents not your guilty and that's it.Sorry for being vulgar but... F.U. SONY

My middle finger is high in the air for ya!

SSaxdude
March 2nd, 2007, 15:34
I wish game mags in the US had the balls to mention good PSP news.

rmedtx
March 2nd, 2007, 16:57
It's amazing the what Dark_Alex and Fanjita have done for the PSP community! Congrats guys!