PDA

View Full Version : Bought a DS....

leggy
April 23rd, 2005, 13:14
Firstly - I am not starting this thread to completely dis the DS.

Anyway, my son wanted one so I bought him it with Mariowave.

It's a solid enough machine and the 2 screen set up is certainly original.

It is much more easy to protect the screen than with the PSP.

It doesnt mark anywhere as easily as the PSP.

But, the screen seems just so small compared to the PSP and it seems to lack the '3D' effect.

So, I will be sticking with my PSP!!

psplover
April 23rd, 2005, 17:05
Leggy this isnt just a psp board we have other sections ^^

aseddon130
April 23rd, 2005, 18:12
i see why he put it here - he's comparing it to the PSP ... and there is no comparison if you ask me! i can say this because i own both, and ive never touched the DS since i got the PSP!

leggy
April 23rd, 2005, 19:59
psplover - strangely enough i do know that,

But, if you read my thread it does compare it to the PSP so it has every right to be here!

psplover
April 23rd, 2005, 20:47
Just like your whatevers day topic was right. You hardly compare anything. Thats not even a comparison. Its just pretty YEAH WOO DS SUCKS CAUSE PSP IS BETTER!

leggy
April 23rd, 2005, 20:48
psplover - you really must learn to read the thread properly.

leggy
April 23rd, 2005, 20:51
BTW - th other thread was for St George's day.

aseddon130
April 24th, 2005, 13:42
i bet if leggy put this in the DS section every1 wud say the opposite 'this shud be in the PSP section'

leggy
April 24th, 2005, 15:08
It's not exactly that I dissed the DS - I gave it some good points.

I just prefer the PSP.

unsungzero
April 24th, 2005, 15:46
He did actually make a comparison with the screens, and I believe it belongs here to further illustrate why everyone needs a psp if they dont have one already :)

My bro has a ds and he doesnt play it much, he recently 100% completed warioware after much hardcore playing and guess what you unlock for your efforts... a whistle game -__-' you blow into the mic.. and it whistles.. YAAAAAAY ffs how crap is that and pointless considerin you could just whistle in real life instead haha

tidusuk123
April 24th, 2005, 20:43
in real life you can play football too, just like fifa psp. what's your point dumbsungzero?

nintendo ds is a good machine, leave it to that.

psp has several advantages we all know, but it also has it's disadvantages.

people will have different opinions about each. i think the best time to judge which is better is when they are both in their prime because then there will be enough software to determine which console was better - that is if you really want to compare.

Vimes220
April 25th, 2005, 07:37
How can you compare a PSP to a DS?

The DS seems to be aimed at the younger end of the market (the style, price and games) Whereas the PSP is aimed at the older end of the market.

Would you give your PSP to an 8 yearold? No cos the little Sh!t wouldn't look after it ;)

leggy
April 25th, 2005, 14:28
That is a good point Vimes.

I have no problems with my son playing with his DS as it would be difficult to mark and the screen is protected. But give him my PSP - not a chance!!

Darksaviour69
April 25th, 2005, 15:02
ok no more " my portable console is better than your portable console" crap... anymore of these topics and there will be bans!

dcemu forums are friendly forums, and it will be kept that way, no more flaming!

Topic Closed