PDA

View Full Version : PSP WiFile Transfer v1.0 alpha

wraggster
March 3rd, 2007, 00:23
Luiz Pestana (http://www.gamedev-br.net/pspwifiletransfer/) has released a new version of his Wifi File trasferring app:

Change Log:
2007/03/02 = 1.0A = Great Changes Release
- Exiting without close FTP connections freeze, bug solved;
- Created a intuitive graphic interface;
- MD5 Checksum added;

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

pt9087
March 3rd, 2007, 00:37
Whats the transfer speed? cos the one i have is slow!

DarthPaul
March 3rd, 2007, 00:42
Yeah I was thinking about that too.The Speed.

CaptainMorgan4
March 3rd, 2007, 00:42
It goes to the Connected at ftp://xxx.xxx.x.xxx/ but it's not frozen I can exit with "O" and "X" is ok but I can't get past this screen. Am I supposed to hit something, I tried X but nothing happens, it's not frozen. Can someone help me, tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Ryupowerup
March 3rd, 2007, 01:43
It goes to the Connected at ftp://xxx.xxx.x.xxx/ but it's not frozen I can exit with "O" and "X" is ok but I can't get past this screen. Am I supposed to hit something, I tried X but nothing happens, it's not frozen. Can someone help me, tell me what I'm doing wrong.

at that screen got to the ftp client om the pc and connect to the psp

the ftp sever is open when at the screen

suker
March 3rd, 2007, 16:35
you have to enter the address you get from your psp on to your browser on your pc and you able to manage the files direct on your psp from your pc. the psp is remoted in a way.

drew4237
March 3rd, 2007, 20:42
I did exactly what the readme says to do but i get the game could not be started error. i was wondering if anyone knows y?

Also i did set the game folder to be the 3.03 in the recovery menu.

zx-81
March 3rd, 2007, 21:06
I did exactly what the readme says to do but i get the game could not be started error. i was wondering if anyone knows y?

Also i did set the game folder to be the 3.03 in the recovery menu.

Same here ... It seems to work only with 3.10 OE ?

Anyway if you don't use WPA, you can still use pspftpd :D