PDA

View Full Version : Foobar2000 Remote Interface 1.0

wraggster
March 2nd, 2007, 23:53
Trex6662k5 (http://xbmc-ri.blogspot.com/) has released a new remote app that lets your PSP control the Windows Foobar audio player:

Heres some info

*When the script connects to Foobar2000 and your music magically starts seeking or volume changes
Make sure the analogue stick is dead in the centre. I fear I might have made it too sensitive.

*I intentionally left out the currently playing; play time since I dont use it myself in my Foobar2000 setup.
Next, Previous, Random buttons dont change (even though the images are there I just didnt put them to use)

*If you select another track while you have something queued Foobar2000 will erase that without the script noticing.
So even though it says Queue(5) and you break the queue, you infact have none. To fix this view the queue. I'll also do something on my part too.

*I got corruption on transfering data, I solved this by putting a 7ms pause on the network function. If you get errors on lines 848 or 856 then increase the pause rate in settings.ini

*Default playlist is the default UI playlist. Libary View is usually the ColumnsUI active playlist
Unless you renamed it.

*At times the script fails to grab the inital data. This might be because I'm pulling the data too fast but I've tried other ways (it currently looks absolutely horrible), if it does this press start till all fields are filled in. Order, volume, playlist and tracklist.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

not here anymore
March 3rd, 2007, 00:09
i'd love the same for winamp!

felonyr301
March 3rd, 2007, 00:15
thanks man i personally use this over winamp!!

JUSTiNB
March 3rd, 2007, 03:28
awesome! i use foobar religiously :D

zoolu
March 3rd, 2007, 05:37
i cant seem to get to work am running 3.0.3 OEC, tried im game, game150 and game 303 and all it get is a currept icon. Any help?

red_sox32
March 3rd, 2007, 05:42
nice job man but i can't get my psp working so i'll try it out in the morning. Now that i am trying it out i can't get it to work.

EDIT: zoolu: make sure that if you extract it that to say "game 150" for example that the whole folder dosn't get extracted too. thats what happened to me.