PDA

View Full Version : Iso compressor?

orion233
March 3rd, 2007, 01:14
My friend told me that there was this program that compressed iso's to fit on your memory stick but he forgot what it was called because someone else did it for him. I have a SoTN iso that is 375 mb and my memory stick is only 256 can somebody tell me what the best program is? Thank you.

dreamwalker
March 3rd, 2007, 01:38
My friend told me that there was this program that compressed iso's to fit on your memory stick but he forgot what it was called because someone else did it for him. I have a SoTN iso that is 375 mb and my memory stick is only 256 can somebody tell me what the best program is? Thank you.

psx2psp v1.2 does the compression. Set compression to best (9) in options/common within the gui theme mode. This compresses the file. For further compression you would need to rip the cd image but hopefully that shouldn't be necessary. Personally I would suggest getting a cheap 2 or 4 gig ms from ebay or something if you really wish to explore psx games on your psp :D

Video_freak
March 3rd, 2007, 01:40
No iso talk here please. You will be disciplined. :\

Shadowblind
March 3rd, 2007, 01:43
Would this be considered illegal ISO talk, or warez?

dreamwalker
March 3rd, 2007, 01:44
No iso talk here please. You will be disciplined. :\

You say what? Spank me big boy! :p

isoisoisoisoisoISOISOISOISOisoiiiiiiiiisssssssssoo oooooo!

Shadowblind
March 3rd, 2007, 01:46
Dont do THAT, but asking around for ISOs and such is against forum rules.

dreamwalker
March 3rd, 2007, 01:49
Dont do THAT, but asking around for ISOs and such is against forum rules.

Exactly where did he ask for an ISO? He asked how to compress the iso he generated from his perfectly legal backup copy of his own disc!

gunntims0103
March 3rd, 2007, 01:51
this breeds ISO talk, infractions will be given accordingly.

-locked-