PDA

View Full Version : So now I think my psp is broken!

kjs1985
March 3rd, 2007, 22:29
Sorry to keep bothering everybody but I'm new to all this and I think I really screwed up. I downgraded my psp from v3.03 to v1.5 and then I accidentally loaded v3.03 back on so I REdowngraded to v1.5 and then I upgraded to V3.03oe_C. I then tried to load on the gave boy advance emulator and I gave me a message sayiin game cannot be played, I then figured that I may need to load on 303 hen so I did that and started gta lcs and blue screen flickered and now its completly black and it stayed that way for 10 minutes and then only way to turn it off is unplug the battery. now if I turn it on its just a black screen. I'm screwed ain't I?:confused:

xg917
March 3rd, 2007, 22:42
wtf, u should really read stuff.. but yea, lets try this.

turn off your psp.
hold the R button while turning on your psp.
wait about 10 seconds while its turning on (keep holding the R button)
you should be in the recovery menu. now

lets see if u get that far

also, hold up the power button for like 10 seconds until the green light turns off. thats how to turn it off the real way

u should have never tryed HEN. all u had to do is read the readme on how to run homebrew for custom firmwares. or ask us..

kjs1985
March 3rd, 2007, 23:04
Sweet thanks a million I got it into recovery mode now what do I do? I know I didn't read enough and I should have asked for more help but I felt I was already asking too much people for help when I should have been reasearching. But thanks for your help. maybe you can give me or point me in the direction of a step by step walkthrough. you help is very much appreciated.:thumbup:

Gold Line
March 3rd, 2007, 23:14
put the eboot.pbp from the oeflasher folder and the dax file you used to upgrade to 3.03 oec in psp/game/RECOVERY folder then in recovery menu click on run program at psp/game/recovery
and to play homebrew on 3.03 oec you must put your homebrew in psp/GAME150 folder

xg917
March 3rd, 2007, 23:31
might be a little confusing. dont ever stop asking when you are in need, you have only made 8 posts and u already think that u r annoying. lol

kjs1985
March 3rd, 2007, 23:41
Sweet I got that to work. What files should I have on my psp and what shouldn't I? I think I need to clear some of the crap off of it. Like lets say I ever want to play gta lcs again is that possible?

xg917
March 4th, 2007, 00:00
if you ever want to play LCS again, then delete the exploit/HEN.

anything else u need? actually, send me a message on AIM: yankeesxgj407 / MSN:[email protected] / YAHOO: yankeesxgj407

which ever messenger you use.
its easier to help on there

gamerremag
March 4th, 2007, 01:51
Can Someone Please Give Me The Original Topmenu_plugin.rco Please!!!!

Sorry I Have To Ruin Threads, But If I Have To Do This To Fix My Psp, Then Its Worth.

Kichigai Mentat
March 4th, 2007, 06:05
Can Someone Please Give Me The Original Topmenu_plugin.rco Please!!!!

Sorry I Have To Ruin Threads, But If I Have To Do This To Fix My Psp, Then Its Worth.
OI! Off-topic! Seriously, dude, BE PATIENT. I've already replied in your other two frantic topics, so calm down before you get reported!