PDA

View Full Version : Devhook Firmware Installer (Crucial Fixes)

wraggster
March 3rd, 2007, 23:43
News from Sleepy566:

Hi! This is pretty much a major fix of my last version that needed to be done.

I had previously stated that 3.11 could be installed, but looking into my code I realized there were quite a few missing lines of code that added support for 3.11. I have fixed that, and it now supports 3.11 completely.

This program should run on all firmwares, it will dump and decrypt everything from 1.00 -> 3.11 and put it in the correct place on your memory stick.

Anyways, to use it you need to have the latest Devhook (available in the download) installed. Just extract everything in the ZIP file to the root of your memory stick, and you will be all set!

Enjoy, and if you find any errors or bugs please post them.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via sleepy (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1423909&postcount=1)

DarthPaul
March 4th, 2007, 00:08
I might be wrong...But I thought that the latest DevHook has full 3.11 support.

Buddy4point0
March 4th, 2007, 00:15
this fixed some bugs that thiey didnt know about before

pt9087
March 4th, 2007, 00:46
Devhook doesnt like me anymore

froggie22
March 4th, 2007, 11:31
noobiest question out but can u install 3.10 oea' on it coz im still using 3.03oec for topmenu but wanna see what the other ones like without reflashing everything again ay. if ya can how do u do it? cheers

blaz3d
March 5th, 2007, 00:26
sorry froggie but its not possible, its just the same really but with a better pops. if your still interested id find that popsloader prx and load the 3.10 oe pops.

i dont like devhook anymore, might if some cool new umds come out but has any1 seen anything good recently because i havent

peace

DarthPaul
March 5th, 2007, 07:38
I'll install DevHook just to play Ratchet And Clank: Size Matters. Because I can't play it with 3.03 OE-C. I tried and tried and nothing.

froggie22
March 5th, 2007, 07:44
sorry froggie but its not possible, its just the same really but with a better pops. if your still interested id find that popsloader prx and load the 3.10 oe pops.

i dont like devhook anymore, might if some cool new umds come out but has any1 seen anything good recently because i havent

peace

yeh ill just do that ayy.