PDA

View Full Version : HElP!! I NEED A ORGINAL TOPMENU_PLUGIN.RCO!!

gamerremag
March 4th, 2007, 01:32
i was messing around with my psp, and i need a original topmenu_plugin.rco . id use a .psar to get it, but my psp is, well, i guess you could say bricked.:(

so please send me the file!!!!

Kichigai Mentat
March 4th, 2007, 06:57
First rule of hacking: always back things up.

As far as distributing the file, that's technically illegal, since it's Sony code. Can't you just use recovery mode to un-brick your PSP?

froggie22
March 4th, 2007, 10:21
dude why did you make 2 threads about exactly the same thing??

hodgy47
March 4th, 2007, 14:14
The whole firmware is sony's code but we can post them as they are freely available any i dont see why posting part of it would be illegal i dont see your point

gamerremag
March 4th, 2007, 16:17
First rule of hacking: always back things up.

As far as distributing the file, that's technically illegal, since it's Sony code. Can't you just use recovery mode to un-brick your PSP?

1. why would it be illegal to give an official sony topmenu, but legal to distribute non sony ones?

2. i ended up backuping it up and i forgot about it.

3. recovery wasnt working for me, but after i installed my vsh folder again, it worked fine. (mabey i was missing something and didnt know it?)

dude why did you make 2 threads about exactly the same thing??

because for people to respond, you have to make a big deal out of it. would you have wrote in if i only posted it once?

dejkirkby
March 4th, 2007, 16:19
I posted one in the other thread you made about recovery mode!

gamerremag
March 4th, 2007, 16:24
ok, thanks! its just annoying when people dont even post at all :(

Triv1um
March 4th, 2007, 16:28
Yeah, and its annoying when noob keep posting threads and spams other people threads because your to stupid and impatient to wait like a normal person.

Tetris999
March 4th, 2007, 17:47
Yeah, and its annoying when noob keep posting threads and spams other people threads because your to stupid and impatient to wait like a normal person.

look whos talking