PDA

View Full Version : 3.10oe-A' recovery menu not working?

gamerremag
March 4th, 2007, 02:00
i cant recover from 3.10oe-A' down to 1.5!! i changed the topmenu_plugin.rco but my psp doesnt turn on. I can get into recovery, but when i try to go back to 1.5, the memory stick will flash, but nothing happens!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kichigai Mentat
March 4th, 2007, 07:02
Hey, first, calm down. Don't double-post. It's... not good. You need to be patient. This isn't IRC where people are constantly on. There are plenty of recovery guides on the internet and the forums, just look at the stickies and do a search or two, including Google.

BelmontSlayer
March 4th, 2007, 07:07
i cant recover from 3.10oe-A' down to 1.5!! i changed the topmenu_plugin.rco but my psp doesnt turn on. I can get into recovery, but when i try to go back to 1.5, the memory stick will flash, but nothing happens!!

Follow the instructions found here:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49967

hodgy47
March 4th, 2007, 12:21
OK dont panic first download the attached file.
then enter recovery mode on your psp and attach your usb cable.
now go to the first option Toggle usb click it
now if a window has not opened on your pc goto my computer and select your psp.
You now have access to your mem stick.
goto psp/game open game folder and put the recovery in there (extract it first using win rar).
close the window and in the rcovery menu click toggle usb again to disable usb connection.
and again in recovery menu select option run program at PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP sit back and wait this will take you back to fw1.50.
Now upgrade again to 3.03oe if you plan on customizing DONT GOTO 3.10oe COS YOU CANT CHANGE TOP MENU ICONS.

-EDIT-

How about we start helping people instead of sending them else where all the time Google Google Google Google its all you hear lately I think we need to remember no one knew anything about the psp until it was released we all had to learn.

dejkirkby
March 4th, 2007, 13:24
Would it not be easier to enter recovery mode, enable flash0 usb and replace the topmenu_plugin.rco?
The 3.10OE-A' is attached.

hodgy47
March 4th, 2007, 14:05
Yeah it would but he wants to customize his top menu so he needs be at 3.03oe so has to downgrade anyway and i was told we could'nt post the top menu plugin here cos its illegal? as its sony copyrighted material and we are not supposed to reverse enigineer their firmwares which you would have to do to have a copy of one

-EDIT-

Sorry dejkirkby thats crap of course you can upload them cos it only part of a firmware thats freely distributable anyway and we can post firmwares here so why not part of one someone got their facts wrong.

gamerremag
March 4th, 2007, 16:28
How about we start helping people instead of sending them else where all the time Google Google Google Google its all you hear lately I think we need to remember no one knew anything about the psp until it was released we all had to learn.

Thanks for pointing that out!:) i get so pissed when i see a new post, and its a guys saying "look at google"