PDA

View Full Version : Post your PSP theme here!

V3N0M
March 4th, 2007, 03:39
Well as the title implies, please post your PSP theme here so everyone can enjoy them. Because of the increasing number of great PSP themes being released, I personally think its best to get all these great complete themes in one place. Please post a picture with your theme. Explaining what theme you’re going for. What all did you customize, ( waves, backgrounds, sounds ect. ) Having these pre-made themes saves people a ton of time by using them and not having to make their own. Personal favorites of mine are Halo and Gears of War so let’s hope the creators of those PSP themes will post them here. Oh btw feel free to post ideas for themes here as well. Thanx and have a nice day!

Kichigai Mentat
March 4th, 2007, 06:09
Uhh, sorry to burst your bubble, but there's already an "official" XMB Hack show-off thread.

V3N0M
March 4th, 2007, 06:22
Uhh, sorry to burst your bubble, but there's already an "official" XMB Hack show-off thread.

Yea know I've always found people like you amusing. You try to say something but often come across very rude. Especially to someone who has been around a lot longer than you. What’s really frustrating is the fact that I rarely make these damn threads because of people like you and when I finally do go and make one I seem to "attract" these jerks. Anyways this isn't a "show off" thread. This thread was designed to let the creators of some recent PSP themes and have them post them in one place. Not to mention I also said for feel free to come up with new ideas for PSP theme packs. Above all this thread was just meant to have some fun conversation and get these great theme packs together and in order so we can see them download them all from one place.

BelmontSlayer
March 4th, 2007, 07:03
Yea know I've always found people like you amusing. You try to say something but often come across very rude. Especially to someone who has been around a lot longer than you. What’s really frustrating is the fact that I rarely make these damn threads because of people like you and when I finally do go and make one I seem to "attract" these jerks. Anyways this isn't a "show off" thread. This thread was designed to let the creators of some recent PSP themes to post them in one place. Not to mention I also said for feel free to come up with new ideas for PSP theme packs. Above all this thread was just meant to have some fun conversation and get these great theme packs together and in order so we can see them download them all from one place.

Calm down Jman. There's no need to feed the flames. Rude posts will always exist. Just ignore them, and keep on posting.

Staying on topic, I'm on 3.10 OE so I don't have a custom XMB. Instead, here's my current wallpaper:
http://daemonunlimited.com/images/Kiddy_Grade.jpg

V3N0M
March 4th, 2007, 07:10
Calm down Jman. There's no need to feed the flames. Rude posts will always exist. Just ignore them, and keep on posting.

Yea I know and thank you. Just a bit frustrated, it just seems like every time I try to do something nice I get these rude comments... Anyways sorry about that, Moving On! btw Nice background pic! :rofl:

Kichigai Mentat
March 4th, 2007, 07:26
I didn't mean to be rude, I just was trying to point something out. Didn't mean to start a flame war. Sorry! I'll post my wave in a bit, when I'm back in my room.

V3N0M
March 4th, 2007, 07:41
I'm on 3.10 OE so I don't have a custom XMB. Instead, here's my current wallpaper

You do know that 3.10OE just can't have custom topmenus. Everything else can be customized without a problem.

Just a note- I would prefer the themes posted here to be Full themed, changing more than just one or two things and cover a specific theme no matter what it is ( Example- Gears of War, Halo, Blue whatever ) as long as its appropriate. But its fine if anyone would like to post their favorite background picture, wave, sounds ect.

Kichigai Mentat
March 4th, 2007, 08:12
Well, I figure, as an attempt and penance, I'd share what I've got. 3.10 OE-A with the Black32 XMB Wave by Xploren.

Tetris999
March 4th, 2007, 16:48
i use the same :p

V3N0M
March 5th, 2007, 23:10
Its a shame no one made better use of this thread. Oh well... I plan on releasing my own custom packs soon.